2nds Crows Reserves vs Port Adelaide - Round 5 @ Clare

Remove this Banner Ad

Good effort Maggies, and thanks for the updates to everyone watching in SA.
It's hard not to be able to watch the game over here in Melbourne.
It sounds like Harvey impressed a bit, which is great.
Butch is not quite having the impact though we need him to.

Well done, what a great win and top of the table too, awesome. Did the academy side play?

Eagles win by 10 - Port to the top on percentage - 4 clubs at 4-1 South, Eagles, Sturt and us.

Expect a SANFL style Royal Commission now we are top.

Eagles win by 10 - Port to the top on percentage - 4 clubs at 4-1 South, Eagles, Sturt and us.

Expect a SANFL style Royal Commission now we are top.

cRowie will stick a fork in a toaster at this rate.

Noticed that the Clare oval is home of the Demons. Bad omen for the crows. :p

bye for the Academy coz there is no cows academy

Looking at their top up players, their academy side would be the Hurtle Square soup kitchen all stars

Bruggerman, Summerton, Krakouer and Haren would all make the best players list, they outshone most the AFL listed players.

Mitchell and Gray had typical games. O'Shea worked hard and Heath did a good lock down job as last line of defence.

Harvey, Amon and Flynn showed a bit. The rest not worth mentioning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeez Moore was terrible today. Hopefully he improves his disposal of the ball next week.

Krakouer in the back pocket was terrific mopped everything up
Haren was good at full fwd kicked 2 goals off the ground/air.
Bruggemann took some great marks
Mitchell BOG
Flynn is quick that run on the boundary was great

would also like to see how he goes .. but in the 2nd 1/2 of the year

Harvs has still got a boy's body, so no need to rush him as he will bulk up considerably with another preseason.

He may still have some growing to do heightwise as well, I believe his mother is Matt and Tim Rendell's sister, and they were both around 200 cm.

Great to see

220px-Port_Adelaide_Magpies_Jumper.svg.png

CROWSsanfljumper220.jpg

I can't see Kane Mitchell playing too many games for the Power and getting elevated next year. I wonder if he would stay and play with the Magpies for $400 a game or head back to WA?

I think he could make it on to the main list (he can take Hitchy's place)

it might depend on a few things if he stays or if he goes .. such as injuries to our other players, he may want a Port Adelaide premiership .. but if he does want to go home he can be used in a trade to one of the WA sides ..

I'm about to prepare dinner after a great weekend of all the fave things us PAFC supporters love (both our teams winning and both cows teams losing, especially the cows main team losing to a cellar dweller and here in Adelaide too:D) - I'm going to crack open a nice bottle of wine and enjoy a couple of glasses with dinner while watching the exciting game that is unfolding over in Perth.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back