Crows Supporters Group

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd ask you and hoped you stopped.

If you didn't, I'd ask a second time and if you didn't a third time - I'd just ask security to have a quiet word or evict you.

Well what happens when you start using the word spatula. That offends me. Id ask you to quieten down, and if you didn't I'd ask you be ejected.
Seriously...they're f*cking words?!

Well what happens when you start using the word spatula. That offends me. Id ask you to quieten down, and if you didn't I'd ask you be ejected.
Seriously...they're f*cking words?!

It's not as simple as saying "Sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me"

Words do hurt.

We living a society where people just can not use those expletives anymore as some do get offended.

Feel for you guys, you may see an improvement in the move to Adelaide Oval given the old quiet useless fans may not have made the move, the hill will bring out a bit of noise though. Hopefully for your sake the Eastern Stand isn't a library.

It's not as simple as saying "Sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me"

Words do hurt.

We living a society where people just can not use those expletives anymore as some do get offended.

Personal, offensive words can offend.
In the days of racism, sexism, sexualityism (dno if thats a word), should we really be worried about the F and C words, which were used decades before anyone determined they were inherantly offensive.

Feel for you guys, you may see an improvement in the move to Adelaide Oval given the old quiet useless fans may not have made the move, the hill will bring out a bit of noise though. Hopefully for your sake the Eastern Stand isn't a library.

We're making the change.
None of this "hoping" for a change any more, its time we simply said "thanks for the years of effort from the oldies, but we're going a different direction, one where cheering loudly and getting slightly feral is encouraged and not treated with assault via flagpole.

We're making the change.
None of this "hoping" for a change any more, its time we simply said "thanks for the years of effort from the oldies, but we're going a different direction, one where cheering loudly and getting slightly feral is encouraged and not treated with assault via flagpole.

If I were you guys I'd just tell them then and there, you either make some noise or piss off, let em know Footy Express buses will leave early for them.

Port supporters aren't afraid to tell their own they are lacking.

It's always gonna be an uphill battle given your supporter base clearly isn't the same type as Port, Collingwood and Freo for example.

Nothing worse then sitting amongst fans in dead silence, wtf.

Personal, offensive words can offend.
In the days of racism, sexism, sexualityism (dno if thats a word), should we really be worried about the F and C words, which were used decades before anyone determined they were inherantly offensive.

Sorry but I do.

Glad to be different.

If I were you guys I'd just tell them then and there, you either make some noise or piss off, let em know Footy Express buses will leave early for them.

Port supporters aren't afraid to tell their own they are lacking.

It's always gonna be an uphill battle given your supporter base clearly isn't the same type as Port, Collingwood and Freo for example.

Nothing worse then sitting amongst fans in dead silence, wtf.

There's one thing worse, being told to shut up by your own supporters while they knit and dont even watch the game.

There's one thing worse, being told to shut up by your own supporters while they knit and dont even watch the game.

Yeah jokes aside, I've seen that sorta s**t happen.

Maybe just go to the Hill and soak it up, and forget the Eastern Stand where the majority of the quiet folk will likely be.

Different for the sake of being different?
What exactly offends you about those words?

As hypocritical as this may sound as I do use very inappropriate language on this site at times - someone who chooses to uses a profanity only shows their lack of vocabulary.

I just don't want to hear someone swear like a sailor in public. It's as simple as that. I dint want to go to the footy and hear someone say F this or you C, or you are a F'ing this is F'ing that.

I guess I just expect more from people.

As hypocritical as this may sound as I do use very inappropriate language on this site at times - someone who chooses to uses a profanity only shows their lack of vocabulary.

I just don't want to hear someone swear like a sailor in public. It's as simple as that. I dint want to go to the footy and hear someone say F this or you C, or you are a F'ing this is F'ing that.

I can confirm that there was no swearing from the CSG on the weekend, long live the CSG:thumbsu:

Support as loud and as long as you can and if anyone asks you to chill out - that is their problem but if you use socially unacceptable words, they have that right to ask you to stop.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very hypocritical.
I dont know why you'd expect people at an emotional football game to behave better than they would in everyday life.

Support as loud and as long as you can and if anyone asks you to chill out - that is their problem but if you use socially unacceptable words, they have that right to ask you to stop.

The C word is definitely unacceptable.
The F bomb is at worst borderline these days like it or not, it's used continuously without an eyelid battered.
The rest can be distasteful or crude but socially acceptable is open to debate.

Very hypocritical.
I dont know why you'd expect people at an emotional football game to behave better than they would in everyday life.

Ok - from this point on, I won't use a profanity. Report it or call me out if you read it. It won't happen.

I don't swear in real life (as opposed to the cyber world) and haven't fir close to 10 years. No issue at all.

I just guess, you are now arguing for the sake of it and don't really have a point. If you don't agree with me.

someone who chooses to uses a profanity only shows their lack of vocabulary.

While I do try to behave at the games, studies have shown that swearing can actually be pain relief.

I may be able to be more articulate, but sometimes a '* you!', '* me!', or '* off!' just makes you feel better.

The C word is definitely unacceptable.
The F bomb is at worst borderline these days like it or not, it's used continuously without an eyelid battered.
The rest can be distasteful or crude but socially acceptable is open to debate.

Not according to some of the people who post on this board.

I can confirm that there was no swearing from the CSG on the weekend, long live the CSG:thumbsu:
that may be so, but how was the apricot slice this week?

While I do try to behave at the games, studies have shown that swearing can actually be pain relief.

I may be able to be more articulate, but sometimes a '**** you!', '**** me!', or '**** off!' just makes you feel better.

Do you drop the F bomb when you are around colleague or superiors at work?

that may be so, but how was the apricot slice this week?
I didn't have any but I must admit that some people just look like good cooks and if I was offered any slices or pastries from the CSG I wouldn't have had any hesitation in grabbing a couple of extra pieces. As I've said earlier they looked like lovely people but that's the problem.

I didn't have any but I must admit that some people just look like good cooks and if I was offered any slices or pastries from the CSG I wouldn't have had any hesitation in grabbing a couple of extra pieces. As I've said earlier they looked like lovely people but that's the problem.
no mongrel - just like the team they support :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back