Crows Supporters Group

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone have any idea which side the CSG will be sitting at tomorrow? If they're in the Riverbank Stand (which I think they are) I will be keeping a close eye on them, as I am in the next bay over. I will be reporting back on their cheering performance for the day. I am hoping they will give it their all, especially after this thread getting back to them.

I am at the GWS Melbourne game today and the giants cheer squad have been putting in a great effort so far. They have a whole bay devoted to them and have given a pretty boring game some atmosphere. Puts it in perspective when one of the expansion clubs has a better fan involvement than ours

I am at the GWS Melbourne game today and the giants cheer squad have been putting in a great effort so far. They have a whole bay devoted to them and have given a pretty boring game some atmosphere. Puts it in perspective when one of the expansion clubs has a better fan involvement than ours

Watching that game now. Is it raining? It looks a bit bleak on TV.

I think many of them might be from "rent-a-crowd" though?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah it is raining.

I think the rent-a-crowd thing is only for away games. They are slowly starting to build up some actual supporters in Sydney.

You can scalp cheap tickets or get free ones most of the time. The area that I'm talking about is a members section though I think

People getting offended by swearing always confuses me. If I called the umpire a motherfecking runt does it suddenly become non-offensive to people? They're all just words and yet people choose to get offended by a select few of them.

Only watched the first quarter before going to work so will watch the replay when I can -
However, I know Adelaide were slow to start off, and I wasn't at the game and TV cameras/mics might not pick everything up - But it all sounded rather quiet -

Pick up your game, Adelaide

I'll be at the Docklands and I'll be making damn sure the Doggie supporters are goddamn sick of my verbal diarrhea by the end of the match :thumbsu:

The CSG were very disappointing today. At times it felt that their 'supporting' looked quite forced, and they failed to generate pretty much any noise today.
I'd say pass mark for this week. They were loud when goals were scored, but quiet the rest of the time. They were VERY quiet during the first ten or so minutes.

One thing I notice, they don't seem the get the surrounding crowd around them fired up. I've noticed other cheer squads such as Collingwood and Hawthorn get the crowd around their cheer squads fired up very well. I wonder what they're doing differently.

Being with the Pride on the hill we were constantly getting chants going and as the game went on more people would join in, but for the most part, you'd look around the hill and people just didn't seem interested in getting involved and making noise.

It's disappointing, but hey, we're trying!

I was shocked to see so many of your fans walking out early tonight. The game was reaching the climax of an exciting finish and Adelaide could have easily won from there. All teams have fans who leave early but usually it's during a rout like the Hawks vs St Kilda game today, not a game that's in the balance and can go either way? It's not like it was a Sunday night game or anything. What was going on??

I don't want this to seem like a troll, I'm genuinely perplexed.

I was shocked to see so many of your fans walking out early tonight. The game was reaching the climax of an exciting finish and Adelaide could have easily won from there. All teams have fans who leave early but usually it's during a rout like the Hawks vs St Kilda game today, not a game that's in the balance and can go either way? It's not like it was a Sunday night game or anything. What was going on??

We don't win those games.

Yep. When the going gets tough we fold quicker than laundry at a dry cleaners

I was so angry watching that unfold from my shitty desk with crappy internet stream on a rainy day in Melbourne -

Now I am in a horrible mood trying to finish an already late Uni assignment :mad:

We don't win those games.

We did last week.

Yep. When the going gets tough we fold quicker than laundry at a dry cleaners

We didn't last week.

We are a very average side. We have been through the first 7 rounds of the year. There has been no real difference to the way we played rds 1-3 compared to 4-6 apart from the opposition.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back