Crows Supporters Group

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay here's my 30 second effort. We'd probably cop a fine but I'd chip in to pay it.

'Paul Roos is back in town
Paid for by the A.F.L.
Let's murder the Demons
And send them straight back to hell'

Would work better if we (the supporters) were called the murder instead of the 19th man.

I saw the 'Crows Supporter Group last week when i went to the Dogs game, was in a good spot to see them and how they went etc.

Quite embarrassing really that they wear 'name badges' and no disrespect but, mainly older (probably 45+) women who seem very averse to my cheering and were aghast that i yelled out and sledged a dogs player for throwing their head back to get a soft free.

I MEAN CMON. Cant believe they are the official cheersquad and supporter group. Staggering.

A lot of disappointment and frustration here, but guess what - "will" is not an error if you read it as "the game plan "will" take care of the D's".

And there lies the problem with the message. A banner message should not need that form of interpretation. It needs to be simple yet effective. Yesterday's was neither.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I saw the 'Crows Supporter Group last week when i went to the Dogs game, was in a good spot to see them and how they went etc.

Quite embarrassing really that they wear 'name badges' and no disrespect but, mainly older (probably 45+) women who seem very averse to my cheering and were aghast that i yelled out and sledged a dogs player for throwing their head back to get a soft free.

I MEAN CMON. Cant believe they are the official cheersquad and supporter group. Staggering.
I was in the vic based cheer squad for a few years a while back and it takes a certain sort of person to sit behind the goals, get dressed up like that, and a fairly rare sort thats prepared to stand up and get a chant going when the crowd is quiet. I didnt like sitting behind the goals which is why I stopped, credit to the people who do it.

Fun fact, that chant after goals "goooo yoooooou crOOOOooooows" I started that with a couple of guys from the vic cheersquad all those years ago.

I LOVE the C word. Used to hate it with a passion, in fact smacked anyone if they used it in my presence. Then I worked with one and the word just rolls off the tongue effortlessly now. ;) Of course, I don't say it in front of my prudish husband or son.
See you next Tuesday is a good substitute when you cant yell it.

Didn't hear a peep from either the CSG or Pride. Disgusting that the Melbourne cheersquad of 20 odd people could be heard clearly throughout the whole game over our supporters.
Dunno where you were mate but we had reports of being able to hear the pride from each grandstand.
And every time their cheer squad (which is bigger than the pride) started a cheer, we'd start one immediately and shut them up.

Dunno where you were mate but we had reports of being able to hear the pride from each grandstand.
And every time their cheer squad (which is bigger than the pride) started a cheer, we'd start one immediately and shut them up.

Not to mention that they had the small benefit of being in front all game.

Just when the CSG couldn't stoop any lower...

There's reports that they abused a Crows supporter who was forced to leave tonight's match early due to illness. Seriously how sick are some of the people in this group.

There's reports that they abused a Crows supporter who was forced to leave tonight's match early due to illness. Seriously how sick are some of the people in this group.
Yeah saw that

What do you mean "any lower"? I think they've been great lately.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back