Opinion Crozier v sherro

Remove this Banner Ad

I haven't read that rag for 9 years now so that is why I didn't see that.
I immediately stopped just now, after the first lines.
If I do not hear or see Ross making such statements, it did not happen.
If this is legit, he has most likely been para-phrased and distorted for dramatic effect.
That is extremely unlike Ross Lyon to use those words about one of his players.

ITT:
not-listening-dumb-and-dumber-o.gif

Kind of got around to doing this:
Im working on something interesting regarding Crozier, Neale, Sutcliffe and Sheridan. Ill post it in this thread in the next day or two.
Except its only Croz v Sherro. Anyway, I thought I'd statistically compare the two in 4 categories, defensive play, offensive play, midfield play and disposal and their rankings within the club in these 4 categories. So here are the results:
Croz v Sherro.png
Basically the results are that Crozier is better than Sheridan in everything, therefore Crozier > Sheridan.

On another note an interesting stat I found whilst doing this was that Silvagni is second for score involvements (per game) for us this season. Quite surprising really, maybe he is a bit more than the simple lock down defender he appears to be.

Basically the results are that Crozier is better than Sheridan in everything, therefore Crozier > Sheridan.

On another note an interesting stat I found whilst doing this was that Silvagni is second for score involvements (per game) for us this season. Quite surprising really, maybe he is a bit more than the simple lock down defender he appears to be.

This :thumbsu:

Kind of got around to doing this:

Except its only Croz v Sherro. Anyway, I thought I'd statistically compare the two in 4 categories, defensive play, offensive play, midfield play and disposal and their rankings within the club in these 4 categories. So here are the results:
View attachment 83024

hey mate like the chart, what stats/nimbers were used to construct it, interesting I would've thought Croziers disposal would be a tad higher.

hey mate like the chart, what stats/nimbers were used to construct it, interesting I would've thought Croziers disposal would be a tad higher.
They are rankings, not actual stats themselves. The stats that were used to construct it were basically all the stats available on the pro-stats website.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ilikepotatoes
Loved the graphs :thumbsu:

Quick question, are you using the same scale from graph to graph? A little curious to me that Crozier is rated so much better than Ballantyne.
Same scale, just noticed that myself. It's just a bunch of numbers on a graph, I wouldn't be certain that it means much. Ballantyne gets more goals, but Crozier gets more score involvements, assists and marks inside 50. Effectively, Ballantyne is the better scorer and Crozier is the better creator.

Interesting that Silvagni's rated higher than the mids defensively and Mcpharlin not so much.
Really sorry to bug you again, but just to put the defensive bit into context, where do Johnson/Dawson rank for defensive play?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back