Curb Stomp banned, wtf?

Remove this Banner Ad

The DDT they replaced it with doesn't really look like a finisher. I'd prefer they use his skywalker finisher over this new finisher. It's a huge shame because the curb stomp was a great part of his character.

Gone just like the punt kick. Ah well, not too fussed. I just hope he doesn't stick with the move he used on Ziggler last night.

Found this little bit of information... Rollins didn't finish off Ziggler with the Curb Stomp, following rumors that the WWE might nix the move altogether so it doesn't inspire copycats and result in real-life injuries.

4sl3ec.jpg

Agree it looks like the old version of dirty deeds. I think the reason they ban this and the punt kick is because kids can do it to other kids without much consent from the "victim". Its hard to get someone into a set-up for a DDT without their co-operation let alone do it. You can run and stomp on a kid on the ground pretty easy.
I know its dumb, most know its dumb but its just how the world works these days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do people do this?

"I know there's already a discussion on this topic in the WWE news and discussion thread - but dammit, I need to create a new thread to make sure everyone reads my post!"

And there wasn't even a post, just a link! What was the point of this thread, and why hasn't it been rolled into the normal discussion thread?

I broke a light fitting giving the last ride to my then girlfriends 3 yr old brother. The back of his head took out the light fitting during the 'arm extension' portion of the move. It was spectacular.
A friend's brother broke his bedframe Rock Bottom-ing himself :straining:

Why do people do this?

"I know there's already a discussion on this topic in the WWE news and discussion thread - but dammit, I need to create a new thread to make sure everyone reads my post!"

And there wasn't even a post, just a link! What was the point of this thread, and why hasn't it been rolled into the normal discussion thread?
Probably because this is about a very specific thing...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back