Media Current 200 gamers

Remove this Banner Ad

May have been a part of the bigger picture to what you were after TheFreshBanana.

Some interesting results.

As we can see, there are currently 6 members of the 200 club who haven't posted this year and are yet, still on team lists. The more shocking ones however are Ant555 who is still on Baghdad's list despite last posting in 2012 and Deestroy on Mt. Buller's list despite last posting in 2012 too.

Last edited:

EKA, rfctigerarmy, FattyLumpkin, Khan and Fat Pizza aren't on any team lists.
Are you just pretending to be old and stupid now?

All the current 200 game players are in the table with a column identifying whether or not they're still on a team list or not. If they are, then we look at if they're active.

Are you just pretending to be old and stupid now?

All the current 200 game players are in the table with a column identifying whether or not they're still on a team list or not. If they are, then we look at if they're active.

Meh, I saw current in the title and thought you meant currently on a team list.

Also got confused because you have dougthelegend as a Roy when he's a Bandit and inactive when he's still on their list.

Meh, I saw current in the title and thought you meant currently on a team list.

Also got confused because you have dougthelegend as a Roy when he's a Bandit and inactive when he's still on their list.
I actually guessed all of the things as I was in a rush and had to leave my laptop. Easily fixed.

He's still on their list? Oh dear.

I'd say I'm dormant but not yet extinct.

Unless you mean sexually active? In which case... does it count as active if you try really hard?

I now dub you, Krakatoa!
squidward-krakatoa.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone published a list at the start of the season of when people should hit their milestones. I'm using that for the rd 5 writeups, so if it deserves to be mentioned it will get one. Maybe.
Yep it deserves a mention for sure Mr Eagle and it def is his 200th :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back