Rumour Current high profile player serving 3 strikes ban

Remove this Banner Ad

After match interview. He said "i reinjured the quad twice in the 8 weeks out........uhh I mean 14". Just sayin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a rubbish thread. Maybe tigerT was talking about one of his own players, Dustbin Martin ...

Clearly a troll thread, week, very week effort to say the least. Doesn't name the player and as a result no proof of anything.

And lastly, his last post in here (before this afternoon) was May 28th. Joke over (s**t joke btw!)

Yes, I've been trying get over a quad tear for almost 12 months, whenever it feels good, I give it 2 weeks and start some light work, only to be hobbling aroung for another few weeks.

I also know for a fact that he had tore it AGAIN twice over. He stepped up his training too early on 2 separate occasions. Annoying I know! If he gave it the right time originally, He would of been back before the bye.

Both Ben and Sam Reid repeatedly injure their quads. Zaharakis was out for about 10-12 last year with a quad- he ha a shaved head too!

Quads can be hard to recover from. Powerful muscle that as soon as you engage it too early in rehab, it can strain again and set you back another couple of weeks. Kicking the footy doesn't help the recovery process either.

What a rubbish thread. Maybe tigerT was talking about one of his own players, Dustbin Martin ...

Clearly a troll thread, week, very week effort to say the least. Doesn't name the player and as a result no proof of anything.

And lastly, his last post in here (before this afternoon) was May 28th. Joke over (s**t joke btw!)

haha good onya.

umm What more was there to say? Thread had degenerated with some pretty lame personal attacks which were deleted. I stand by my comments - and funnily enough it was bang on in the predicted time frame. But yeah just a coincidence

As for Martin, essendank supporters really shouldn't be throwing stones :oops:

Yeah a guy was out injured. What more evidence could you possibly need? Shaved head, tattoos, injured, connect the dots people

what does his appearance have to do with anything? I made the call a fair while back based on a source who I trust and is definitely in the know. Its not like its hindsight and I joined the jots.

what does his appearance have to do with anything dhead? I made the call a fair while back based on a source who I trust and is definitely in the know. Its not like its hindsight and I joined the jots. My god there are some dumb pricks around here

Not talking about you mate, read the thread. Amateur detectives everywhere.

And as far as your call goes, no offence, but only the credulous buy into bigfooty rumours. For every 1 that's on the money, there's at least 50 that are way off. Look at all the Dustin Martin speculation. In the absence of any evidence at all to the contrary, I'm just applying occam's razor and saying this guy playing a sport with a high injury rate was probably injured.

And as far as your call goes, no offence, but only the credulous buy into bigfooty rumours. For every 1 that's on the money, there's at least 50 that are way off. Look at all the Dustin Martin speculation. In the absence of any evidence at all to the contrary, I'm just applying occam's razor and saying this guy playing a sport with a high injury rate was probably injured.

apologies mate, withdrawn and no offence taken, its peoples prerogative to believe it or not.. just some posters have taken it a bit too far.

what does his appearance have to do with anything? I made the call a fair while back based on a source who I trust and is definitely in the know. Its not like its hindsight and I joined the jots.

It wasn't fact, just your personal opinion. 99% chance it was wrong. If a player was on 3 strikes, AFL has to release it to the general public as per the laws of the game. They didn't, so 101% chance your opinion was wrong.

And the Franklin rumours? I guess no 1 is silly enough to believe 1 of their own players are on 3 strikes but opposition fans jump all over it. Just a way of life.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back