Rumour Current high profile player serving 3 strikes ban

Remove this Banner Ad

So we now have 4 players that have been on AFL-directed bans for recreational drug use in the past 2 years?

Well, there's what, 650ish guys on an AFL list every year? The three strikes policy has been around since 2005. And then you have to delist and pick up three blokes every off-season, so that's another.. 400 guys who have come and gone through the system.

So 1000 players at the least, nearly 10 years, and how many have been dropped and done for being found to do drugs three times? How many were first 22? How many were blokes on membership campaigns and posters?

Yeah, you can do drugs a fair bit and get lucky or get around it, but that's not going to account for the anomaly. And it's a pretty glaring anomaly.

Are you surprised? I'd be amazed if there were only four in two years. I'd be amazed if they were only four a season.

Shaved head a coincidence?
Yeah a guy was out injured. What more evidence could you possibly need? Shaved head, tattoos, injured, connect the dots people
He shaved his head to raise money for David buttifants charity for his son who committed suicide, stop trying to cause trouble and have some respect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chappy is one that intrigues me. Played the first 4, was named and then a late out in round 5 and hasn't been seen since.

Chris Scott has said he has been at 95% all the time but struggling to get to 100%.

It that were true, he would be a week to week case yet Scott has ruled him out for multiple weeks at a time.

He's old and injury prone so it's likely just the club being overly cautious but it wouldn't surprise me.

Based upon the state I observed Chapman in over the preseason in Mitford St in Elwood i'd say Chappy does enjoy his time off.

Yeah a guy was out injured. What more evidence could you possibly need? Shaved head, tattoos, injured, connect the dots people

Shaved his head for the shave for a cure foundation made 5k from our company for it

Heater also shaved his head that day for a thousand was put on the spot to do it and said yes

If your going to throw this kind of stuff out do your research

And the Franklin rumours? I guess no 1 is silly enough to believe 1 of their own players are on 3 strikes but opposition fans jump all over it. Just a way of life.

not true for everyone
im pretty sure of the player that gets named from my club
just second hand info but when you hear it enough times...well you knw the rest

This could just be a rumour but i heard They changed the rule for buddy franklin wiping all strikes after a 4 year period .
It is fact that it is 3 strikes in a four year period now so how they got to that is not for my judgement but when they say it is a 3 strikes policy it is actually 3 strikes every 4 years and up to AFL discretion IF they make public the name of the player .

Judd didn't leave perth just for his mum

Judd ...

Do your remember his facial expression when we won the flag and how he looked on the dais .......he looked like he had lost the game ...no smiling, not even a fist pump ...I have watched it on DVD several times

I have never seen such a self centred footballer as Judd ....he was not happy to win a premiership

A smile or some jubilation would have been nice ....now the whole ben thing made him unhappy ...yup get that ...it did for everyone ...Dean cox and glass grabbed some concrete and hardened up and rebuilt the culture of the footy club

Judd grabbed some marshmallows and went soft and went east.....cya

Judd left because he couldn't handle the media scrutiny of the eagles drug thing and for that I don't blame him really

However to stand up there on Gand final day and barely crack a smile was pathetic and I'm so glad he won't win a flag with Carlton

However to stand up there on Gand final day and barely crack a smile was pathetic and I'm so glad he won't win a flag with Carlton
I hate Chris Judd like I hate few other players, but maybe there was something else that made him so indifferent? Maybe something that genuinely dulled and tainted the jubilation of winning a Grand Final?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back