Fantasy Cutthroat 2014 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't get me wrong, Joshen does have a great team but I don't see it as that clear cut. We'll see how the season fairs I suppose.
You know those unbelievable mock drafts some fans do before the real NFL draft? His current team looks even better than one of those.
Only criticism I could give it is petty justifying my homers over his picks. It's quite clear cut.

Coincidentally if I'm the one nobbyiscool is referring to (no guarantees) there are 4-5 of his players who I had lined up until he grabbed them in front of me. His team is the one I rate the highest from KPINGA (in large part because of above :p), am a fan of Shermy and DemonJim too. EDIT: and scaryness.

Not sure how I feel about my team Spiller is a bit of a risk but very happy with the rest of my skill positions. Defense is always up in the air but felt more confident this time last year (ran with Thomas and Tillman for DBs from memory who both started very hot).

Last edited:

Seeing him make a goose of himself?

Can we get the season started already??? Blacky needs his pie-hole shut for him...

And at least I have the balls to put it out there. Wrong (yeah right), or right, I'm not sitting in my hole making snide remarks at other people's efforts.

Just a preview of my CT division... NO bias at all.

QB
1. RODGERS - FUEY
2. BRADY - BLACKY
3. KAEPERNICK - GG
4. FOLES - BPG

Rodgers the best, but a reach in rd 1. Brady struggled last year, but the rookie receivers have a year under the belt and Amendola and Gronk can't play any less games. Kap has a good supporting cast and can rack up the rushing yards
Foles is too hard to gauge at this point

RB
1. MCCOY - BPG
2. JOHNSON - GG
3. ELLINGTON - BLACKY
4. SANKEY - FUEY

McCoy the class, the rest banking on unexpected high production out of their primary runners. Throw a blanket over the other three

WR
1. GREEN - GG
2. MARSHALL - Blacky
3. JEFFREY - FUEY
4. BROWN - BPG

Massive fantasy star power from all four, Green has to get the nod. Cutler back at the helm so expect more targets to go Marshall's way, especially in the end zone. Jeffrey still a good option

TE
1. GRAHAM - BLACKY
2. THOMAS - FUEY
3. CAMERON - GG
4. OLSEN - BPG

Blacky shot early with Graham at pick 6, he will live or die with this gamble. Thomas the edge given his QB, Olsen solid but unspectacular.

HB/WR
1. THOMAS - GG
2. GARÇON - BLACKY
3. GERHARDT - FUEY
4. BELL - BPG

GG has a pair of top 5 Fantasy wideout that may prove crucial in the division. Garçon led the league in receptions last year and with RGIII healthier should continue to play well. Gerhardt should see a few carries as should bell. Not much splitting them

WR/TE
1. WALLACE - FUEY
2. WHITE - GG
3. JACKSON - BLACKY
4. COTCHERY - BPG

Tannehill & Wallace will light it up this season, White is slowing but should still be productive. Jackson will be cut after this season (leaving this in as it is mind- boggling) and the Cotchery pick was ugly (I don't care if they don't have anyone else to throw to on the outside!)

DL
1. JORDAN/ANSAH - FUEY
2. JOHNSON/COX - BPG
3. DUNLAP/JOHNSON - BLACKY
4. ATKINS/HEYWARD - GG

Fuey has got a pair of good young DEs on the upswing, BPG has one thing on his mind. Blacky reunites ex-teammates, and GG takes a risk or two. Advantage Fuey.

LB
1. DAVID/OGLETREE - GG
2. KUECHLY/RYANS - BPG
3. KENDRICKS/TREVATHAN - BLACKY
4. FREEMAN/WAGNER

GG has possibly the best LB combo in all of CT. Fuey the underrated all-stars. BPG and Blacky shoot themselves in the foot with the homer picks. Trevathan finished top 12 in his second year and figures to only improve, is a 3 down back. Freeman could see a dip in production with Jackson in town

DB
1. WEDDLE/VACCARO - FUEY
2. WARD/GIPSON - BLACKY
3. CHURCH/BARRON - GG
4. HARPER/POLLARD - BPG

The Fu gets two of the top fantasy DBs at bargain basement prices. Blacky thinks the Browns have talented safeties, GG going for youth while BPG enlists dad's army in the secondary.

OVERALL
GGs team is probably the best. Blacky's is solid.
Not sure how a team that has Wallace, Gerhardt and Sankey could be considered good...

CHEERIO!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HEY! I'm reigning champion of KPINGA :p
harry-lol.gif

HEY! I'm reigning champion of KPINGA :p

Next year ask to play in a real league, there might be a spot among the Tardy Tots (How does it take so long to finish a draft) or in the Cuddle Cup.

Next year ask to play in a real league, there might be a spot among the Tardy Tots (How does it take so long to finish a draft) or in the Cuddle Cup.

Your MACUAHUITL Champion, this guy:

Couldn't knock off any of the aforementioned leagues' victors in the Guillotine Bowl last year ;) :p

Couldn't knock off any of the aforementioned leagues' victors in the Guillotine Bowl last year ;) :p
You're drafting and playing waivers against Paralympians.
Anyone would of won the Guillotine bowl if they were playing from Kpinga.

It is tough enough to win Macau...Going up against teams drafted in places like Kpinga, like larkis says....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back