Fantasy Cutthroat 2014 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

damn Chism you beat me to Swearinger

I was soooo close to waivering him but thought after week 1 he would not get through which he did and i rolled the dice as i did not want to give up my waiver spot for a DB, and he just missed me drafting him late as well as my second DB behind Smith who i always had as my No.1 target pre draft. He has always been on my radar Swearinger once the Texans moved him to Safety full time.

After his opening week getting him for free was a massive bonus!!!

Wow
Mate he is no chance to play this week
i picked him up from FA because he has a chance to start. I can pick up another WR on Sunday if he doesn't play.

i picked him up from FA because he has a chance to start. I can pick up another WR on Sunday if he doesn't play.

I looked at that.

Fair move for free to get him and like you said if he does not play you can pick up someone else and no harm done.

Waivering him is silly unless you were last on the order anyway.

Gave up #2 on the waiver wire for Gordon...

Stupid move and it would be fair to say you could of got him for free and kept the No.2 spot on the waiver wire after he cleared waivers.

ah well. Prefer being bottom of waivers and just sniping players anyway.
Valid strategy as well.

No one has stood out for me yet but if certain players repeat last week's performance I may bring them in.

By the way Larkis i told you Cruz was no good this season!! ;)

He is a 1 season wonder and nothing more than an average 2nd/3rd string WR now. I could safely name 5 WR's that are FA's right now that will outscore Cruz this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

By the way Larkis i told you Cruz was no good this season!! ;)

He is a 1 season wonder and nothing more than an average 2nd/3rd string WR now. I could safely name 5 WR's that are FA's right now that will outscore Cruz this year.
Cruz is still good
I am just not going to sit around waiting for him to become good. Giants have some problems at the moment which they need to sort out. Would of given him another chance if Gordon wasn't available. Gordon has the potential to be a reliable top 5 WR.

Cruz is still good
I am just not going to sit around waiting for him to become good. Giants have some problems at the moment which they need to sort out. Would of given him another chance if Gordon wasn't available. Gordon has the potential to be a reliable top 5 WR.
Just not quite sure you 'appreciate' Gordon in the way you should.

The Jets' ineptitude just won me my first Chainsaw game (pending adjustments). 209 yards (including an 80-yard TD reception) from Jordy Nelson helped me overcome an injured Jamaal Charles, an inactive Nick Roach and an idiotic Mo Wilkerson.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back