Fantasy Cutthroat 2014 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Real talk here guys I need a serious hand. I just can't figure this one out.

Who do i start - I need to play 2 out of these 3, Need one RB and a Flex

Percy Harvin (off a bye)
Arian Foster (questionable injury status)
Zac Stacy (favourable matchup)
Harvin and Stacy. Harvin v that awful Washington D and Stacy good matchup. Foster is struggling.

Foster sucked last week anyway. He's slowly on the outs.

Didn't look that way first two games. Wasn't right last week. Not sure about this week, will play, but.....personally left him out of my Empire team.

Didn't look that way first two games. Wasn't right last week. Not sure about this week, will play, but.....personally left him out of my Empire team.
He wasn't 100% healthy. It's something chronic now. He's constantly an injury concern. He wont ever give the consistency he used to. He's worn out and beat up. Back problems, chronic hamstrings.

He wasn't 100% healthy. It's something chronic now. He's constantly an injury concern. He wont ever give the consistency he used to. He's worn out and beat up. Back problems, chronic hamstrings.
Why i always value a quality WR over a quality RB in dynasty leagues

28 carries a game against the Skins and Raiders probably wasn't ideal coming back from half a season out. They really needed to bring in a big bruising back up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really need Lynch and Harvin to have blinders for me to have a shot this week. A shame they looked good on paper at the start of the week!

So Chism, how is the three game losing streak feeling? Remind you of your first season?

Oh Hai!!! Nice to have you back...... Oh you must be winning a game here and there.

Nearly as good as Quinn is traveling or your AE season so far so thanks for asking. :thumbsu: Trading up in the 1st Rd to get Quinn i reckon will be the most idiotic thing anyone has ever done in this format! So kudos for that Mr talent scout.

Oh Hai!!! Nice to have you back...... Oh you must be winning a game here and there.

Nearly as good as Quinn is traveling so thanks for asking. :thumbsu: Trading up in the 1st Rd to get Quinn i reckon will be the most idiotic thing anyone has ever done in this format! So kudos for that Mr talent scout.
I never left :)

Just remember the team with Quinn beat yours and is above you on the ladder.

I never left :)

Just remember the team with Quinn beat yours and is above you on the ladder.

Yeah you just pipe up and get lippy when you win. :confused: That is a gen Y thing and maturity issue you will soon grow out of though. ;)

It is a marathon not a sprint mate! I have the leading division record amongst us so you better pray Tie breakers do not come into it and you will need to be a few games clear to have any hope when the return division games come around which i doubt you will have.

I hope you hold Quinn all season!!

Yeah you just pipe up and get lippy when you win. :confused: That is a gen Y thing and maturity issue you will soon grow out of though. ;)

It is a marathon not a sprint mate! I have the leading division record amongst us so you better pray Tie breakers do not come into it and you will need to be a few games clear to have any hope when the return division games come around which i doubt you will have.

I hope you hold Quinn all season!!
Of course it's a sprint to the playoffs!
If you don't sprint you get left behind. Before you know it you're 2-12 looking in from the outside.

You lost to me, never got over it and now you are just gonna keep on losing. The Larks + Quinn will be in the playoffs as we just roar on.

Of course it's a sprint to the playoffs!
If you don't sprint you get left behind. Before you know it you're 2-12 looking in from the outside.

You lost to me, never got over it and now you are just gonna keep on losing. The Larks + Quinn will be in the playoffs as we just roar on.

Hahaha just when i think you couldn't say anything more idiotic.......... WHACK there ya go!!

:D:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back