Fantasy Cutthroat 2014 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Massive battle in Trident with the 1v4 - Team TOAD has the record but Laziness has knocked them off both times in the regular season.

I've cut the crap, done my research and done my upgrades.

Best of luck Balmain, imitate your name sake and bungle out of the playoffs just like the Bengals.

Last edited:

Well done to arakaan for winning the Chainsaw West. Can't believe Chalupa finished 4-10 with that team. Reckon in the end I was only third best in my division. BPG v arakaan for the final is my tip

Cheers TGBB. It was a good race to the finals.

Great start with me starting Ellington! Totally forgot the Cards were playing Thursday night footy. Never mind I'll win regardless!

Great start with me starting Ellington! Totally forgot the Cards were playing Thursday night footy. Never mind I'll win regardless!

You haven't won one yet!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone seen larkis ????
images

Is it time for larkis to concede here???

21.8 behind with no adjustments for larkis and one TFL for me and Murray vs Church.

th

Is it time for larkis to concede here???

21.8 behind with no adjustments for larkis and one TFL for me and Murray vs Church.

th
You got the better of me on a bad week, congrats.

Now I have no clue how you and Zarko are going to go in the finals considering you both choke on the final hurdle.

Some idiot picked up Foster who barely practiced this week and won't show on Sunday
Some idiot picked up a participant in the crazy NE RB roundabout who just signed another RB
Some idiot picked up a rookie LB with a bad shoulder against a Washington offense that won't be on the field
And this genius picked up the best player in the league. Prepare for potential because acquiring Gordon was a Quinnmas miracle. It even came with a free Wise man Witten bringing lots of points against the unbeliever.
Oops.
Who wasn't looking ahead. Damn Foster outscoring Gordon when it matters.
Even dropping Gordon didn't help

Lol and the classic Larkis playoff choke.

As sure it is that the Sun rises everyday a Larkis playoff choke is also just as guaranteed.

Lol and the classic Larkis playoff choke.

As sure it is that the Sun rises everyday a Larkis playoff choke is also just as guaranteed.

And it's a merry quinnmas for everyone else.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back