Fantasy Cutthroat 2015 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Quite a few low scores in CHAINSAW this week - it made me feel a lot better about winning with such a mediocre score!

Maybe next year GG only have 3 leagues so we don't get the guys that give up so quickly.

GG I can't say I noticed people throwing in the towel as a huge problem last season (my debut CT season).

But do you keep any sort of a "ban list" and refuse to admit people who've given up in the past?

Didn't roll the dice and lost with the second highest score.

Taking a risk on CJ Anderson and the L. Murray fumbling cost me though.
Scratch that, an adjustment for Wagner gave me the win by .9 points for the highest score of the round in Macuahuitl.

Maybe next year GG only have 3 leagues so we don't get the guys that give up so quickly.

You talking about me? I thought you weren't supposed to give up your good players? Every week I check the injury news and every week the news says they might be playing. I dropped Alonso already.

I'm actually checking my team every week. Trading big names for 5 point players doesn't seem worth it. Everybody gets screwed by injuries, I guess if you didn't get injuries and never checked your team then you'd be considered a gun even though you did * all.

You talking about me? I thought you weren't supposed to give up your good players? Every week I check the injury news and every week the news says they might be playing. I dropped Alonso already.

I'm actually checking my team every week. Trading big names for 5 point players doesn't seem worth it. Everybody gets screwed by injuries, I guess if you didn't get injuries and never checked your team then you'd be considered a gun even though you did **** all.
I've had to replace Wake, JPP, Big Ben, Dez Bryant and Keuchly due to injuries. Got the top score this week.

Four losses are nothing. You're still in it until you get seven losses. After that it's all about ruining other peoples day.

I've had to replace Wake, JPP, Big Ben, Dez Bryant and Keuchly due to injuries. Got the top score this week.

Four losses are nothing. You're still in it until you get seven losses. After that it's all about ruining other peoples day.

Ok big changes this week then. No dilly-dallying :cool:

You and at least one other.

This is CT. you cant afford to carry 0s. Unless you are winning. Which you arent.

GG I can't say I noticed people throwing in the towel as a huge problem last season (my debut CT season).

But do you keep any sort of a "ban list" and refuse to admit people who've given up in the past?
I don't keep a ban list, tho i do remember people who have.
But every year is a new year, and I don't hold grudges, but when we're coming down to finding a couple people left I "may not" tag someone who i remember quit a previous year.
But like sblack said...maybe it's time to go back to 3 leagues.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloody Ertz, not my only issue, but probably the biggest disappointment.

Have him in a couple of teams, keep thinking 'this week Philly' :D

Some noobs don't need the encouragement and are just out there getting w's

... wouldn't know who that is, must be a bit of a lege whoever they are.

Thanks mate.

:p

Juggalo Balla, is this your first year of Cutthroat? If so, then tell the other numpties to GAGF.

It's a learning experience in your first year, you'll be better for the experience going forward.

Pffffft I won my league (admittedly KPINGA) in my first year.....

.....then came last in my second :$:cry:

Pffffft I won my league (admittedly KPINGA) in my first year.....

.....then came last in my second :$:cry:
I came second in Trident my first.

Third last in my second, I've already got the same amount of wins this season as last season :oops:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back