Fantasy Cutthroat 2015 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Jeremey Maclin (8th WR) and Lamar Miller (9th RB) would be the autopicks. Both scored more than the highest defensive player, 2nd TE and special teams player.

Golden Tate (11th WR) is the best WR after Maclin that hasn't changed teams.

Don't know if you prefer to wait GG or autopick.

Didn't someone else only pop their head up in the last day or 2 asking for a spot if any opened up? Did I imagine that?

Shiite, looks like I have some player listings to obtain and mark off. :D
Have updated draft board to show your name. We are using punters and kickers this year. See the OP for league page to check scoring. I'll send you an invite to the league tonight by email. Thanks for coming in on short notice. Much appreciated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have nerve damage in my elbow from crashing my bike when I was a teenager. I just don't feel pain in that area. Obviously that's only minor and there are more severe forms where you can lose motility. If that happens yes I would agree that would be a problem that could be difficult to recover from.

I have nerve damage in my elbow from crashing my bike when I was a teenager. I just don't feel pain in that area. Obviously that's only minor and there are more severe forms where you can lose motility. If that happens yes I would agree that would be a problem that could be difficult to recover from.
I've got nerve damage in my right pinky finger and all along the side of my left wrist/hand/little finger and I've got the same thing as you not feeling pain. Ours is a fairly common and mild form of nerve damage.

Burns are the big issue. Causes fluid loss (dehydration, electrolyte imbalance, pH imbalance), increased risk of infection, decrease in movement, constant pain and then if it doesn't heal properly the skin contracts which can 'claw' the hand.

There is also the complete opposite of that though - I have nerve damage in my back as the result of a car accident. It often results in phantom or chronic pain when the actual "real" injury doesn't justify the severity of the pain. That's the kind of nerve damage that would cause an athlete problems I think. (I could be wrong, but I believe the back problems that plagued the final years of Garry Lyon's AFL career were nerve related much more than any "real" injury.)

There is also the complete opposite of that though - I have nerve damage in my back as the result of a car accident. It often results in phantom or chronic pain when the actual "real" injury doesn't justify the severity of the pain. That's the kind of nerve damage that would cause an athlete problems I think. (I could be wrong, but I believe the back problems that plagued the final years of Garry Lyon's AFL career were nerve related much more than any "real" injury.)
Damn that sucks man and you have to put up with it in Canberra. Any back injury is terrible, hopefully it doesn't give you too much grief.

Thanks for further input on the matter guys. Sounds like it could be serious indeed just gotta wait and see.

I wish him all the best in his recovery even though it sounds like he was doing a silly thing playing with fireworks.

Hopefully Toadvine didn't want Julius Thomas. Thought it was time I made a homer pick. Really not sure how he will go this season - could be brilliant, could be s**t.

He's a good pick. I don't think any teams are getting too left behind in our draft as it has stuck fairly well to the fantasy ranking charts.

I wasn't planning on getting any homers especially since it's my first season but there are a few players I like I wouldn't mind picking up cheap if that would count as a homer.

Not sure exactly how a homer is defined.

Toadvine has 2 RB and 2 WR.

He'd probably be in the market for an LB. I was thinking about getting Chandler Jones with my last pick. Don't think he'll last until I pick again anyway so no point in trying to act like it's a secret.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back