Fantasy Cutthroat 2015 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

larkis s**t scared.

You are a true keyboard warrior, son. All talk before the battle, but not enough balls to enter the arena!!
Hold your horses, already joined.

It's such a shame you've drafted so poorly as I really was hoping for a challenge this year. Instead I get the downgrade of Balmain in yourself.

At least arakaan, shiny_on_top, manureid and heck even beinpurplengreen will give me some what of a challenge.

Hold your horses, already joined.

It's such a shame you've drafted so poorly as I really was hoping for a challenge this year. Instead I get the downgrade of Balmain in yourself.

At least arakaan, shiny_on_top, manureid and heck even beinpurplengreen will give me some what of a challenge.

PLease, you've caved to the peer pressure like a true soft****!

PLease, you've caved to the peer pressure like a true soft****!
You're nothing but the preshow entertainment, the village idiot, the court's fool, the jesters act.

Only 2 weeks for Bell now. Slightly better I guess.

Question is whether you have enough points to cover before MNF games come around? At least going to allow for MNF 4 teams playing in season kick-off but are those RB starters available? And what's the points situation / do your opening round opponents have players to play MNF?? really spices up the temptation to try jag a win with some quick manoeuvring thinking that a WIN could be there for the taking if you need a bunch of points then claiming Bell back on waivers for week 2 and accept a possible 1-1 start OR just ride it … hoping that one donut won't impact your result. Is starting 0-2 the end of the world? No.. but it could well come back to haunt you if your division rivals start 2-0.

I just meant in "normal leagues" like NFL.com - in PPR Leagues and other unique scoring leagues there is more contention over the no.1 position.
He caught 83 balls last year

If anything he is more valuable in PPR

larkis s**t scared.

You are a true keyboard warrior, son. All talk before the battle, but not enough balls to enter the arena!!

Memo to myself: Week 5 ND match up looks irresistible!! ;) Lock it in Eddie

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can take notes too

The only thing that will BUST him is injury IMO.

If he is injury free he is no chance at spudding it up as the Steelers have no one else at RB and Big Ben will be in a wheel chair soon and weighs over 300pds so expect the run game and all offensive plays to heavily revolve around Bell.

You'll all see. Just like Doug martin blew it up and he was the next big thing.

You cannot compare the Bucs and Steelers.

Steelers are a much better franchise and know success and how to achieve it. Bucs are a rabble and not even in the same class knowledge wise on how to make the most of a said young players capabilities while developing them for the long haul.

Last edited:
Bucs are a rabble.

Then what are the Cowboys? The Bucs have a more recent SB win.
Brisbane have a more recent GF win than Richmond/Fremantle. Am I doing it right?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back