Fantasy Cutthroat 2015 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

It's the NFL.. which really stands for 'Not For Long'. :p

You'll get over it.. Week 1 has the 'Stangs losing two WR's (dumb ass Stiller Bryant doing what the overpaid and bored do.. :rolleyes: and Kevin White isn't healthy enough yet)… so off to the FA shop we go.

Get on your bike and ride pimp!!

prostitution-museum-ap.jpg

balmainforever has good taste in music. Not many people these days get away from the mainstream slop. You might think your cool alternative rock bands are cool but they're all the same s**t.

/rant

No KPINGA yet?

I will upload all draft results this weekend, set the waiver order, and create the schedules...for all four leagues.

I think im waiting on Hoggy to join, i need everyone to join before i can upload.

What I will do if anyone has not joined, is join those teams as second owner, to allow me to enter the drafts, and will delete myself from those teams when the people join. If they still haven't joined before waivers finish, I will look for someone else to take over their team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JeffDunne and Hoggy still hadnt joined last night. So i joined as myself so i could upload draft.

I uploaded all four league drafts last night, took till 4am to finish :eek:

JD and Hoggy wont be able to join now until after i process the draft. This could affect their ability to make waiver claims in time, IF they don't join IMMEDIATELY after process.

I wont be processing the draft tho until say Monday night our time.

Meaning there'll be two days of waiver claims, which will process Wednesday our time, or Thursday morning. Then the player pool unlocks, allowing people to make Free Agent signings a day before the opening TNF game.

So... we only have one day (Tuesday) to make waiver claims?

That's fine if so, I just wanted to be clear.

(I'm first, so I gotta make sure I get Hayne :p )
Let's say I process Monday night......it means you get all Tuesday and Wednesday to make waiver claims, filling up your waiver wire with a list of who you want.....then on Thursday, waivers process, assigning players to people, then rest of Thursday everyone is a FA. Then on Friday, only the players in Pats-Steelers game lock at game-time, all the rest still FA, until their games start, then they lock.

During the year....whenever a player gets dropped or their NFL game has started, they LOCK for TWO days, waiver claims can be placed on them, and they'll process after two days. Otherwise, soon as MNF finishes, all players RELOCK for two days, and waiver claims process around Thursday our time, about 6pm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back