Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
Can we kick JB out yet? Played 4 zero's

:thumbsdown:
4 zero's and didn't have a 2nd DB.

bold-strategy-cotton.jpg

I'm just poking fun.

Fact of the matter is this season the big guns have mostly struggled, a lot of mid tier picks are doing well and a lot are doing very bad. But its only over two weeks, those numbers will average out and the best will come out as form starts to give way to talent and history.
Well by the looks of this week I'm going to end up being one game off the division leader.

Downside is it looks like I will have replaced three quarters of my team from the draft due to injuries.

Dec 12, 2007
The North
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
Well by the looks of this week I'm going to end up being one game off the division leader.

Downside is it looks like I will have replaced three quarters of my team from the draft due to injuries.
If you drafted Jordy Nelson I'm holding you responsible :p

If you drafted Jordy Nelson I'm holding you responsible :p
Thankfully my second rounder was the only round I didn't screw up even though my list said to draft Jordy Nelson.
Be warry AJ Green owners.

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
Finally managed to get some sleep after the Eagles game. Woke up to find out it had gotten SO much worse! On top of AJ Green going bananas - what linebacker gets 30 friggen points? What CT team manages to get 4 TDs including a pick 6, as well as 2 sacks and a forced fumble?

Eat me Chism :mad::mad::mad:

:cry:

Finally managed to get some sleep after the Eagles game. Woke up to find out it had gotten SO much worse! On top of AJ Green going bananas - what linebacker gets 30 friggen points? What CT team manages to get 4 TDs including a pick 6, as well as 2 sacks and a forced fumble?

Eat me Chism :mad::mad::mad:

:cry:
Got to do your homework and I got Preston Brown this week for free as I liked the matchup at Miami for him and I don't really rate Tannehill.

AJ Green is just a freak and that's why I drafted him!! He has a game like this every season and hopefully more to come!

3-0 in the division is a great start but still anything can happen and our game not over yet.

196.8 right now though with Rodgers to come and 3 TFLs to be added has me smiling though!!

Got to do your homework and I got Preston Brown this week for free as I liked the matchup at Miami for him and I don't really rate Tannehill.

AJ Green is just a freak and that's why I drafted him!! He has a game like this every season and hopefully more to come!

3-0 in the division is a great start but still anything can happen and our game not over yet.

196.8 right now though with Rodgers to come and 3 TFLs to be added has me smiling though!!
196 in Chainsaw is 106 in any other league.

It seems I may shoot past 200 when adjustments kick in, not a bad week to have Steve Smith Snr and Keenan Allen, and a RB called Le'Veon

Who made GG the autopick guy!? :D

BigBen and Dunlap are two of my three lowest scorers :mad::cry:

I do get to choose my own QB now which is nice :cool:
GG worked with the legend of CT for those autopicks.

Big Ben was a great pick.
Dunlap had everything in place to explode. He had 5 tackles including 2 TFLs. You should be kissing GGs feet for that pick.

196 in Chainsaw is 106 in any other league.

Power rankings will tell the story at the end of this week and i will be FIRMLY entrenched in the Top 5 or 3 depending how others have gone ahead of me!

I stopped giving a s**t sorry.

I put that player on the field, the game for some reason stopped giving a s**t too.

Jeffery and Levy will come good and I don't care if I cop a couple losses. They were my tops picks and I'm sticking to them.

I stopped giving a s**t sorry.

I put that player on the field, the game for some reason stopped giving a s**t too.

Jeffery and Levy will come good and I don't care if I cop a couple losses. They were my tops picks and I'm sticking to them.

Soft. 2 weeks and you give up

Power rankings will tell the story at the end of this week and i will be FIRMLY entrenched in the Top 5 or 3 depending how others have gone ahead of me!
Power rankings don't really do a good job of telling league strength. They are just good for showing your own strength compared to the rest of the league and putting it into perspective.

Power rankings don't really do a good job of telling league strength. They are just good for showing your own strength compared to the rest of the league and putting it into perspective.

As long as i am off to a 3-0 start and a Top 5 power ranking after 3 weeks i am happy with my draft and current team!

Apr 29, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
GG worked with the legend of CT for those autopicks.

Big Ben was a great pick.
Dunlap had everything in place to explode. He had 5 tackles including 2 TFLs. You should be kissing GGs feet for that pick.

Tongue was firmly in cheek. They've been good for me.

As a side note; the addition of Kickers and Punters has been great.

Tongue was firmly in cheek. They've been good for me.

As a side note; the addition of Kickers and Punters has been great.
Punters and Kickers have been horrendous - too much randomness

So was fuey suppose to be competitive? Missing my best defensive player and my best offensive player gets injured and I walk away with the win.

Time for the reign of Larkis. After a horrendous start I always bounce back hard and fast.

I'm crappy and i know it. Drafting Arian Foster, underperforming/injured Jeffrey, Cooks, Levy, Suh among others was a CT death sentence.

Thank god for Gronk, but Tress Way and his minus 6 this week can GAGF.

Back