Cyril Hamstrung? He's ready to go for Box Hill!

Remove this Banner Ad

Brad Sewell was a guest on the ABC radio show today (late morning, forget what it's called) and he was a bit cagey but it sounded like Cyril didn't train with the main group yesterday. But he did say that he is on track with his training etc. and made it sound like everything is going to plan and that he's a definitely a possibility for next week. At least that was my interpretation of what he said.
Club would be keeping their cards very close to their chests regarding Cyril. Players would likely be informed not to give anything away either way.

Even if Cyril isn't going to play again for the rest of the season the continued possibility that he might is just one more thing for our opposition to have to think about, consider and potentially spend time planning for.

Thread title changed.

qtr9wvgsujidg5zri4im.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I personally would rather mcevoy over hale. hale is lazy and doesn't know how to bend over for the ball. flaps his arms around like a new born ibis at the ump instead of getting to the job at hand. THE BALL..

I personally would rather mcevoy over hale. hale is lazy and doesn't know how to bend over for the ball. flaps his arms around like a new born ibis at the ump instead of getting to the job at hand. THE BALL..

Can't agree Target man. Hale had a great final series last year, and started this campaign off in fine fashion.

Well that's rubbish. Hale was great at ground level against Geelong. He was on his knees doing the follow up work to get the ball plenty of times. Many ruckman don't do that and many more aren't even expected to.

Bit harsh don't you think? Hale is just about in career best form o_O

Remove this Banner Ad

Back