HolyRioli

Norm Smith Medallist
May 17, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Leeds Utd
As is (sadly) well documented, Cyril has been struggling for years now with his hamstring issues. With his potential fitness towards the finals, do you think a case could be mounted for Cyril to be the nominated sub throughout the finals series?

He would bring a lot coming off the bench fresh late into a game, as hopefully it would be mean that we would be able to get the most out of him without compromising his hamstrings.

Or do we think he'll slide straight back into the starting 21?

If Cyril is fit, he plays a full game. he can turn a game in no time. Can't do that if he is on the pine.

Should we have a full list to choose from, I think our sub role is between Simpkin and Hartung. I'd rather Hartung for a full game if it was required, but Simpkin does often find the goals.

I like it. I'm not sure we can have both Puopolo & Rioli as predominantly stay at home defensive forwards.

Only thing will be making sure he stays warm but I'd imagine it's easier to keep his hamstrings loose for a quarter rather than a full game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lycra bike shorts underneath or even two of them if it means it keeps the Hammies warm!! Sub against the Cats and Pies and then......Release the Krakken!!! I mean CYRIL!

Lycra bike shorts underneath or even two of them if it means it keeps the Hammies warm!! Sub against the Cats and Pies and then......Release the Krakken!!! I mean CYRIL!

Couldn't have put it better myself!:thumbsu:.....Traditionally it's always the 4th game in a row where Cyril pings his hammy!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back