Cyril4Brownlow Top 100 Players for 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

cyril4brownlow

Team Captain
Mar 13, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
As a keen football aficionado who watches over 5 games a week on average i feel it is my duty to release a top 100 predicted players for 2015. This list has been compiled throughout the off season by myself with debates among other football pundits to try and compile an ultimate top 100 list. These will be slowly released within the next few days and finished before the start of the first game of the season.

100: Nick Dal Santo
99: Kieren Jack
98 Marcus Bontempelli
97: Nic Natanui
96: Nick Smith
95: Jay Shulz
94: Dayne Zorko
93: Hayden Ballantyne
92: Tom Mcdonald
91: David Swallow
90: Michael Hibberd.
89: Joel Patfull
88: Dom Tyson
87: Tyson Goldstein
86: Dane Swan
85: Jack Steven
84: Dion Prestia
83: Jack Reiwoldt
82: Devon Smith
81: Jack Zeibell
80: Grant Birchall
79: Heath Shaw
78: Daniel Rich
77: Jimmy Bartel
76: James Frawley
75: Kurt Tippet

74: Travis Cloke
73: Jack Macrae
72: Brett Deledio
71: Michael Barlow
70: Adam Treloar
69: Josh Kennedy
68: David Mundy
67:Aaron Sandilands
66: Brendon Goddard
65: Steele Sidebottom
64: Sam Jacobs
63: Shaun Burgoyne
62: Jack Gunston
61: Patrick Ryder
60: Eddie Betts
59: Chris Yarran
58: Scott Thompson
57: Shannon Hurn
56: Ollie Wines
55:Alex Rance
54: Harley Benell
53: Andrew Swallow
52: Michael Hurley
51: Stephen Motlop
50:Taylor Walker

49: Michael Johnson
38: Dan Hannebery
43: Pearce Hanley
42: Stephen May
41: Chad Wingard
40: Harry Taylor
39: Rory Sloane
38: Steve Johnson
37: Cyril Rioli
36: Luke Breust
35: Ben Cunnington
34: Marc Murphy
33: Callan Ward
32: Shane Mumford
31: Tom Liberatore
30: Jarryd Roughead
29: Dyson Heppell
28: Jeremy Cameron
27: Sam Mitchell
26: Trent Cotchin
25: Nathan Jones

Last edited:
As a keen football aficionado who watches over 5 games a week on average i feel it is my duty to release a top 100 predicted players for 2015. This list has been compiled throughout the off season by myself with debates among other football pundits to try and compile an ultimate top 100 list. These will be slowly released within the next few days and finished before the start of the first game of the season.

100: Nick Dal Santo
99: Kieren Jack
98 Marcus Bontempelli
97: Nic Natanui
96: Nick Smith
95: Jay Shulz
Mate how can you have Kieran jack at 99??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol. You're honestly telling me that a club would choose to have bontempelli in their team over nick dal santo for this season only? Dal santo is clearly better than bont atm. Yes, bont may well become better in the future but 10 good games doesn't mean he's better than a proven gun in dal santo yet.

Lol. You're honestly telling me that a club would choose to have bontempelli in their team over nick dal santo for this season only? Dal santo is clearly better than bont atm. Yes, bont may well become better in the future but 10 good games doesn't mean he's better than a proven gun in dal santo yet.
Wrong.

84-80
84: Dion Prestia
83: Jack Reiwoldt
82: Devon Smith
81: Jack Zeibell
80: Grant Birchall

Laughable. i guarantee bontempelli would not be able to get 35 touches and a goal in a semi final vs geelong. It's actually a disgrace how hyped this kid is atm. Yes, he will be a gun but to have him ahead of proven guns after 10-15 games is embarrassing
You need to get off your high horse mate, Bontempelli will s**t over Dal Santo this year, and he will do it in more of a variety of ways, I'm pretty sure Norf would be better suited with an X Factor 194cm midfielder that can play anywhere, who on his own is a matchup nightmare for TAGGERS and midfielders then 31 year old Dal Santo. There's a reason this kid is getting all the hype and not your boy McDonald, Sorry buddy

79-75
79: Heath Shaw
78: Daniel Rich
77: Jimmy Bartel
76: James Frawley
75: Kurt Tippet

You need to get off your high horse mate, Bontempelli will s**t over Dal Santo this year, and he will do it in more of a variety of ways, I'm pretty sure Norf would be better suited with an X Factor 194cm midfielder that can play anywhere, who on his own is a matchup nightmare for TAGGERS and midfielders then 31 year old Dal Santo. There's a reason this kid is getting all the hype and not your boy McDonald, Sorry buddy
Who mentioned McDonald?
I completely agree bonti will be a star but to state he's currently better than nick dal santo is laughable. In a few years time he easily may be but not now after playing 15 games

74-70
74: Travis Cloke
73: Jack Macrae
72: Brett Deledio
71: Michael Barlow
70: Adam Treloar

Enjoy the effort this would take and everyone is going to have an opinion. Initial thoughts so far:

Ballantyne is the best defensive small forward, runs himself to the ground every week and kicked about 50 goals last season and got AA. Refuse to believe that players that seldomly deliver can be ranked higher (ie Kurt Tippett, James Frawley).

Nick Smith also very under-rated.

Jack Steven also seems too low after he is coming off an injury interrupted season.

69-65
69: Josh Kennedy
68: David Mundy
67:Aaron Sandilands
66: Brendon Goddard
65: Steele Sidebottom

87: Tyson Goldstein
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I stopped there and completely disregarded everything else you said. Not only is he comfortably in the best 50 - I mean that's the least of your worries - but HIS NAME IS ******* TODD!! As a 'keen football afficionado' how could you get the name of one of the top ruckman in the game wrong?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back