D1 2016 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exciting times at the Gunn. Digger & Chis are back, big Mal & his mates are on board, people taking cheap shots at Booker at their own peril. Bring on the real stuff!!!
Big out though.
Are Ormond entering their seniors in the Super Rules comp in 2015?

That would make sense.
Those who laugh last laughs longest.:p

Exciting times at the Gunn. Digger & Chis are back, big Mal & his mates are on board, people taking cheap shots at Booker at their own peril. Bring on the real stuff!!!
Chis and Digger will be handy returns, Martinov will be a solid big presence (as usual).
I know it has been said on here that Mal is going to play but personally I can't see him getting on the park.
What does he have to prove?
Can you enlighten which of his 'mates' are playing at the Gunn.

Chis and Digger will be handy returns, Martinov will be a solid big presence (as usual).
I know it has been said on here that Mal is going to play but personally I can't see him getting on the park.
What does he have to prove?
Can you enlighten which of his 'mates' are playing at the Gunn.
Mal is playing and has been training since the break. He doesn't have anything to prove, but the fact is his father played for Ormond and they always had an agreement that he would also play there one day. He has also made plenty of mates. How that enlightens your good self.

Mal is playing and has been training since the break. He doesn't have anything to prove, but the fact is his father played for Ormond and they always had an agreement that he would also play there one day. He has also made plenty of mates. How that enlightens your good self.
Cheers Bedford, that is refreshing to see an ex AFL player giving back for no personal or financial gain.
Sorry but the way I read Monders post it sounded like Mal was bringing a couple of his non Ormond mates with him.
I thought that meant former AFL team mates.
All good

Friars beat OMs by 12 points at Keysborough yesterday. Pretty scrappy, but quick game with both sides boasting lots of run and skill, but not overly blessed with size! Good to get a hit out under the belt after almost 6 months.

We are interstate this weekend against our cousins from Blackfriars. No idea what standard that will be.

Always a hard time of year to judge form due to the occurrence of cricket finals and several players missing. Older players tend to give the first praccy a miss as well to get their body's through the season.

I think Whitefriars and Old Mentone would join Kew and St Marys as the complete unknowns for 2015. Both teams have been in D1 for a while now and by the looks of it they both have very young lists. Could be a make or break ear for both of them.

Surprised you can contain your excitement with South Caulfield doing so well in the vtca grandfinal today. Thanks for the score updates on the Facebook pages
Doing so well? a 7 run first inn lead & 5/46 2nd Dig isn't anything to get excited about!

Are Ormond going to field a clubbies team this season Bedford?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could be wrong but I thought the Monders were pencilled in to play De La at Gunn. But the cricket final is now to be played there. Anyhoo, bedford will know.

De La second U19 team playing Ormond at the Gunn but believe the venue will now be changed. De La Seniors, 2s, 3s and 19 Premier playing Collegians at the Trott.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back