Status
Not open for further replies.

AM

The standard you walk past is the one you accept
Aug 18, 2006
Here there and everywhere
AFL Club
Geelong
Lock Brazzale in for 10 if they decide to do that.
Being flippant. However, I saw the first half against the two blues who closed the corridor and his opponent wore him like a second jumper and hassled him. It unsettled him and he was largely ineffective. The few touches he got were wide and in pockets. A little more composure in front of goal and the two blues could have been around six goals up at half time.

Last edited:

VAFA Spectator

Senior List
Aug 13, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
As the emoticon indicated and I said in the last post I was being flippant. Mal is player forward at present anyway.
I guessed that you were, as was I, not suggesting the race is over yet by a long shot. Finals often turn up surprise results, even by teams who "don't have the ticker" :confused:

perspective

Team Captain
Jun 15, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
The race is over speccie.... once Keleher is back and the 2 or 3 others Bedders refers to get back... its all over.

lettheboysplay

Senior List
Jun 17, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls, Cubs
Being flippant. However, I saw the first half against the two blues who closed the corridor and his opponent wore him like a second jumper and hassled him. It unsettled him and he was largely ineffective. The few touches he got were wide and in pockets. A little more composure in front of goal and the two blues could have been around six goals up at half time.
That's a fair point. Kew has been off the boil since they beat Ormond a few weeks ago. Just a general flatness for some reason. Whether that is a symptom of getting ahead of themselves or being figured out... Look, I think it is just a bit of mid season fatigue. It is a long year. So much will be found out in two weeks in the Ormond-Kew game, when the element of surprise in playing a side for the first time is gone. That's what makes the playing each other twice thing really compelling. It should tell us a lot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

perspective

Team Captain
Jun 15, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
No one else is replying to the flog, don't fall in mate
Shorts seems you have been floating playing finals at Ormond- are you and beamsy building the fence with glen eira council? The rate you go at jobber better start now for 2016.

Gee, what's in the water at the Friars HedgeFund ? Talk about a rollercoaster season.

SHHHH.... It's a secret, but suffice to say we have all taken a refreshing baptismal bath in it, and the state government have today requested we bottle it and send some out west to Preshurst for the local community's benefit.

Guaranteed to flog Yarra this weekend and stay in the hunt!

Friars
SMS
Prahran
Ormond
OMs

VAFA Spectator

Senior List
Aug 13, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Attacking a rat on the swans board who was putting Goodsey down. The mods did it for my own good, as there were flogs everywhere
Good for you then. I don't get the booing thing, as far as I'm concerned he is a champion footballer & champion bloke. The excuses for booing are total crap, Lloyd was the biggest stager in history, even admitted it himself, and he wasn't booed, Fevola was the biggest sook I ever saw play and he wasn't booed (except by the Carlton fans from time to time).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back