D1 2016 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well let's hope he and people from BT bother to turn up this time.

Find it strange you can appeal without be present for the first hearing?

Well let's hope he and people from BT bother to turn up this time.

Find it strange you can appeal without be present for the first hearing?
Tribunal has clearly turned into a witch hunt. Said player never stood a chance to get a fair hearing unfortunately

Kew witness was unable to attend, so hearing was postponed. Would've been nice for the tribunal to extend the same courtesy to Bulleen Temp at the previous sitting when they were unable to attend.
Difference is, at the previous sitting not one Bulleen Temp representative showed up or notified anyone they would be absent. Doesn't deserve much courtesy of you ask me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

like how it is strange for someone not involved with BT to be so infatuated with the results of an appeal of one of their players?
I would think there would be plenty of interest as the whole dark episode was played out in the media , the day after. Not strange at all as he deserves his right wack. Having said that I do believe there are circumstances that might not have helped his mood

I would think there would be plenty of interest as the whole dark episode was played out in the media , the day after. Not strange at all as he deserves his right wack. Having said that I do believe there are circumstances that might not have helped his mood
played out in the media? one article isn't played out.

Not a strange decision at all. A little strange that the club posts it on FB, but a little more strange that it ends up here.....

Ormond are going along nicely
Strange decision is an understatement! I noticed that you liked the post Bedford. Of course you did because your were part of the lynch mob that got rid of an absolute legend of the club & premiership winning coach. I hear that the club made the decision with no other coach in waiting, & was then forced to ring around to try & find a coach. They've finally settled on a bloke with 1 years experience & the side he coached finished second last. I've also heard that the Keleher family in general is not too impressed with the way the whole saga has played out, both publicly & privately. I have spoken with a lot of current Ormond players & they too are bewildered with the decision. To say that the decision & process has been laughable is an understatement. I know a lot more about this issue, but will leave it at that for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back