Daily Special - November

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done, good bet, does that square you up?

Not quite. I admit he's one of mine for basically the guts he showed today. awesome run but I don't suggest it when you got money on. That sinking feeling at the corner, clearly headed by about a length or length and a half definitely needed every bit of the claim.

1-6 -0.5 [8-22 -2.05]

Last edited:
Benalla - Race 5 - 9.Baby Don't Cry @ $3.00

5-12 +0.7

Moonee Valley - Race 1 - 6.Aberfeldy @ TF

Pretty ordinary maiden and think she shapes as the best of the unexposed types. Thrice placed in her first prep she faced winners first up before jumping 1200-1500 when not far off the place getters in a maiden here last time out.

Last edited:
Hard day tomorrow. not aided by a very difficult course to get around so form for this meet got thrown on the back burners as there's 4 meets in 3 days. Had to stray into the maidens and settled on

York r4: Kim Tasha edit* taking $5 fixed post scratching.

Few chances, risking one on a 4 day backup after a plain trial first up and another first up after a year off so left with Kim Tasha. Hot form race behind two subsequent winners also with very nice placings in their next two while KT was scratched at the gates on Saturday and drops back to a provincial maiden. Worried about its pattern/track but it's got talent.

Last edited:

Hard day tomorrow. not aided by a very difficult course to get around so form for this meet got thrown on the back burners as there's 4 meets in 3 days. Had to stray into the maidens and settled on

York r4: Kim Tasha edit* taking $5 fixed post scratching.

Few chances, risking one on a 4 day backup after a plain trial first up and another first up after a year off so left with Kim Tasha. Hot form race behind two subsequent winners also with very nice placings in their next two while KT was scratched at the gates on Saturday and drops back to a provincial maiden. Worried about its pattern/track but it's got talent.

1-7 -1.5 [8-23 -3.05]

R3 Ascot Sheidel @TT+

wins. Can't believe it went up 2.10-1.85

ps if this post puts the jinx on it please be Zonte that knocks it off.

Donald Cup - Tonopah @ $4.80 (i get my unit back with ladbrokes if you run 2nd or 3rd :p )

Pretty disappointing last start at Geebung but maybe some excuses (big weight, had a bad/wide barrier, winner lead all the way in smallish field)
Good enough to beat this lot if he brings his B+ game, up to a mile now and looks some decent speed in the race, both suit.

1-1, +2.8

Ascot R8 - Delicacy @ $5 (365)

Drifting a bit now, slight concern but i think she is something pretty damn special, if anywhere near her best will be very hard to hold out. Should track some of her main rivals into it who have also drawn awkwardly so the barrier not so much of a concern to me.

EW all day with $2.10 the place at 365.

(Messene the saver if you wish @ $14 who despite being a bit of a cat looks to get a great run)

Moonee Valley - Race 1 - 6.Aberfeldy @ TF

5-13 -0.3

Drifting a bit now, slight concern but i think she is something pretty damn special, if anywhere near her best will be very hard to hold out. Should track some of her main rivals into it who have also drawn awkwardly so the barrier not so much of a concern to me.

Messene couldn't win if it started now - has none.

5-13 -0.3

Messene couldn't win if it started now - has none.

Cant find a winner? Plagiarism. I should sue you but i pity you.

5-14 -1.3

Kilmore - Race 7 - 11.Lord Athenauem @ BT+

Unlucky not to win at the Flemington carnival when bloused by a winner finding the fast lane. Third there has subsequently gone on to run third in Group 3 company at Sandown. Appeals down at the limit here.

1-7 -1.5 [8-23 -3.05]

R3 Ascot Sheidel @TT+

wins. Can't believe it went up 2.10-1.85

And win it did.

2-7 -0.6 [9-23 -2.45]

I had typed out the special for r7 Disco metal, but **** it let's go down with the ship.

r9 Bunbury Wicked Hunter @8.5 (sportsbet)

Elevated heart rate last time out (meh) but bar plates come off. That's a stupid price and looks completely judged on his flop last start where he was given none on the drift.

Apparently longeron in the cup. Got a tip that those close to it are very confident. See how it goes.

5-14 -1.3

Unlucky not to win at the Flemington carnival when bloused by a winner finding the fast lane. Third there has subsequently gone on to run third in Group 3 company at Sandown. Appeals down at the limit here.
It's a moral as I'm taking 7 in the quad, which means the fave is basically home :$

5-15 -2.3

Scone - Race 2 - 2.Balmain @ $4.00

12 start Maiden but will never get a better chance to win a race than today. Apart from the first starter the rest of the field area complete garbage. D-Day!

Scone - Race 2 - 2.Balmain @ $4.00

5-16 -3.3

Werribee - Race 6 - 7.Hitch Em Up @ $6.00

Well supported on both career starts, winning his maiden first up. This doesn't look that deep a race for his third outing and looks over the odds at current prices.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Werribee - Race 6 - 7.Hitch Em Up @ $6.00

5-17 -4.3

Ascot - Race 3 - 7.Antique Dream @ TF

Think the fave is too short here and happy to go with the Williams/Pike combination who will be looking to bounce back after a bit of a disappointing Wednesday. Is stepping up in grade but assume they have some opinion of her having thrown here into the Belmont Guineas at the end of last prep.

And win it did.

2-7 -0.6 [9-23 -2.45]

I had typed out the special for r7 Disco metal, but **** it let's go down with the ship.

r9 Bunbury Wicked Hunter @8.5 (sportsbet)

Elevated heart rate last time out (meh) but bar plates come off. That's a stupid price and looks completely judged on his flop last start where he was given none on the drift.

par run but sacked

2-9 -1.6 [9-24 -3.45]

r4 Ascot - Sheerkat @TT+

early drift worrying but they're backing horses that struggle to win and this is getting close to its right price. i do like Barambas bid but it will go back and i like this one mapping forward. looks progressive and well bred for a staying horse in WA. my main worry is second up and is bred to run a distance but it ran well in a good form race second up last prep where it did quicken with them and again maps forward. great through the line last start even though it was first up. Looks a toughish day elsewhere and a few fairly progressive horses which we get midweek at this time of year.

Canterbury - Race 2 - 7.Stravigo TT+

3 good runs in town before being put out after a bad effort second up last prep. Has won a trial in preperation for this and the field doesn't look much chop. Think Gai's first starter probably the biggest danger.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back