Daily Special - October

Think everyone was in profit in September - let's keep it up in October.

7tdAbB5.gif

Remember - one bet MAX per day and update your record as you go.

Bendigo - Race 5 - 7.Petite's Reward $4

1-0, +3

Moonee Valley - Race 7 - 4.Flamberge @ $13.00
Starts $4.50 against Chat - runs a clear second - and now faces a race with out Chat and is now 3 times the price? I don't get it. Has either lost a leg or is absolutely ridiculous value.

Last edited:
1-0, +3

Moonee Valley - Race 7 - 4.Flamberge @ $13.00

1-1, +2

Randwick - Race 8 - 1.Speak Fondly @ $2.60
Two dominant wins against the fillies and a nice second to Exosphere looks more than good enough to take this. Should be odds on in my book.

1-1, +2

Randwick - Race 8 - 1.Speak Fondly @ $2.60

2-1, +3.6

Flemington - Race 7 - 15.Alpine Eagle
Obviously promising and looks to get to his right trip here. D-Day today and gets in well at the weights.

2-1, +3.6

Flemington - Race 7 - 15.Alpine Eagle
Obviously promising and looks to get to his right trip here. D-Day today and gets in well at the weights.

You select more scratching than anyone I've ever known.

You select more scratching than anyone I've ever known.

Nothing better than checking the results, seeing your horse didn't run a drum - and then getting a kick when you were scratched :thumbsu:

Nothing better than checking the results, seeing your horse didn't run a drum - and then getting a kick when you were scratched :thumbsu:

I thought i had left the door open for 'well, you select more losers than anyone I've ever known'.

Thanks for taking the higher ground though, you're a true gentleman. :thumbsu:

Canterbury - Race 7 - 7.The Special Two @ 6.00

2-3, +1.6

Cranbourne - Race 6 - 4.Billie Frechette
Happy to risk the fave back from 2300 and go with a more lightly raced galloper that might have some upside

2-3, +1.6

Cranbourne - Race 6 - 4.Billie Frechette

$4.40 out to $6.50 and just beaten a lazy 10 lengths by the winner having finished a neck behind it last time out :rolleyes:

2-4, +0.6

Last edited:
Back