Daily Special - October

Remove this Banner Ad

1-2, +0

Caulfield R6 - Fenway @ 4.2

3rd up, ready to peak here getting out to the trip. Trainers' going away for a stint so it'll have cobalt coming out of its ears for this.

0-6, -6

Caulfield R6: Stratum Star @ $4.20 (BF)

Running the best he ever has, dont care about the blows, back up or distance rise, he never runs a bad race. :thumbsu:

Finally on the board 1-6, -2.8

Seymour R4: Palace Tycoon @ $1.75 (SB)

Fairly decent form around this fella (3rd to Stay with Me and 2nd to Get the Picture) and impressive enough maiden win when getting out to 2000m for the first time last start. Extra 200m looks no problem.

Odds nothing special but has the upside and looks to have these lifetime BM58-64's covered.

2-6 -1.1

Got a fair amount of outlay today by the looks of it, so I'll go the one with odds.

Ascot r7 - Showy Chloe $6.5

Got some good overs mid week and even at this price this morning looks a goer.

No result rantrantrantrant

2-6 -1.1

Bunbury r7 - Stocks $1.9 probably drifts from there even though it's shortened since this morning imo

Finally on the board 1-6, -2.8

Seymour R4: Palace Tycoon @ $1.75 (SB)

Fairly decent form around this fella (3rd to Stay with Me and 2nd to Get the Picture) and impressive enough maiden win when getting out to 2000m for the first time last start. Extra 200m looks no problem.

Odds nothing special but has the upside and looks to have these lifetime BM58-64's covered.

Chicken feed.. + overs :rainbow:

2-6, -2.05

1-3, -1

Seymour R9 - King's Dance @ 7.5

Goes well fresh this horse, plenty of early toe to overcome the wide gate, expect him to sit handy and give a kick into the straight. Winner at the track :thumbsu:

Caulfield Cup - Hokko Brave

#yellowfever

4-10, -0.56

Bairnsdale - Race 8 - 2.Nacirema @ $17.00

$4.00 into $3.30 winning its maiden on debut so assume the Gelagotis boys think they have something here. Has either lost a leg or is all kinds of overs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4-10, -0.56

Bairnsdale - Race 8 - 2.Nacirema @ $17.00

$4.00 into $3.30 winning its maiden on debut so assume the Gelagotis boys think they have something here. Has either lost a leg or is all kinds of overs.

Sadly looks like he had in fact lost a leg.

4-11, -1.56

Swan Hill - Race 6 - 8.Misty Grey @ $4.80

Hoping the last start failure was due to the wet track and improves back on top of the ground.

1-3, -1

Seymour R9 - King's Dance @ 7.5

Goes well fresh this horse, plenty of early toe to overcome the wide gate, expect him to sit handy and give a kick into the straight. Winner at the track :thumbsu:
1-4, -2

Oh gawd, this ship is sinking quick.

Swan Hill R7 - Rock My Soul @ 2.9

Should've won on debut in Aus at Racing.com Park over 1100m, step up to 1300 ideal and with the long straight he can balance up and run then down here. Looks to have the most upside, good bet for mine.

1-4, -2

Oh gawd, this ship is sinking quick.

Swan Hill R7 - Rock My Soul @ 2.9

Should've won on debut in Aus at Racing.com Park over 1100m, step up to 1300 ideal and with the long straight he can balance up and run then down here. Looks to have the most upside, good bet for mine.
I am good at the gamblings.

1-5, -3

No result rantrantrantrant

2-6 -1.1

Bunbury r7 - Stocks $1.9 probably drifts from there even though it's shortened since this morning imo

3-4 -0.2

Ascot r8 Black Heart Bart. $2.25.

Haven't backed it yet and really worried about the rail out 18. One of stablemates win pending pattern. Won't be as big a bet as Saturday regardless.

Sadly looks like he had in fact lost a leg.

4-11, -1.56

Swan Hill - Race 6 - 8.Misty Grey @ $4.80

4-12, -2.56

Geelong - Race 7 - 1.Quest For More

Beat Trip To Paris last time out who obviously ran a bottler at Caulfield on Saturday. If he brings the same form he looks the winner. Fave hasn't been at his best for 2 years and the next in the market are imports I don't rate.

I am good at the gamblings.

1-5, -3
Warwick Farm R5 - Kontiki Dane @ 5.5

Been stinking it up in Vic (and everywhere else) so we're going for a hit 'n run up in Sydney. This mare will go forward from her good gate and give them something to run down, goes well at the track and 2up at the mile looks suitable. Claim would've been nice but I have little knocks on all her main dangers, so happy to play. Go for a 1x3 EW if you like, don't see it missing.

Warwick Farm R5 - Kontiki Dane @ 5.5

Been stinking it up in Vic (and everywhere else) so we're going for a hit 'n run up in Sydney. This mare will go forward from her good gate and give them something to run down, goes well at the track and 2up at the mile looks suitable. Claim would've been nice but I have little knocks on all her main dangers, so happy to play. Go for a 1x3 EW if you like, don't see it missing.
Terrible. Clearly didn't like the choppy track but never even looked like leading.

1-6, -4

4-12, -2.56

Geelong - Race 7 - 1.Quest For More

Beat Trip To Paris last time out who obviously ran a bottler at Caulfield on Saturday. If he brings the same form he looks the winner. Fave hasn't been at his best for 2 years and the next in the market are imports I don't rate.

4-13, -3.56

Solid run of form going with the Cattery approaching on the weekend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back