Daily Special - October

Remove this Banner Ad

2-7, -3.3

Tatura R4 - No Pain No Gain @ 4.2

Aptly named horse for my contributions to this thread :$ didn't think there was a heap of winning chances here and a couple of them have drawn wide, so we'll go with this one. Think he comes out of the best race, hopefully can settle a little closer from the good gate + up in trip and get the choccies.

Rigged!

Sale - Race 7 - 2.The Bowler @ $4.40

5-16, -5.36

Bendigo - Race 8 - 1.The Offer @ 7.00

Has been running pretty well up in Sydney and if he is going to be any hope at Flemington next week he'd want to be putting his best foot forward here. Can't have the fave 1600-2400m.

Cran R7 #8 REBEL ROVER, $12 fixed tab at the moment.

Not my top pick, but it's a silly price, wrong price, stupid price Gary, and I think it'll start much shorter, is a 4/1 chance IMO.

Edit - I took $16 about this horse earlier, does that mean I can claim it at $16, or does it have to be what's available when I post, which is now and $12?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5-8 -1.55

No bets today but best would be r6 Northam - Manhattan Cat @4.6

Aptly named but if he's going to deliver on his ability it has to start first up today.
Very glad. I went nowhere near that

yep he's in the scrap heap. Thought he could have been city class but his trial was ominous and he looks to have carried it through. i did give fair warning :p

5-9 -2.55
Haha the warning was why I didn't touch it

5-16, -5.36

Bendigo - Race 8 - 1.The Offer @ 7.00

Has been running pretty well up in Sydney and if he is going to be any hope at Flemington next week he'd want to be putting his best foot forward here. Can't have the fave 1600-2400m.

6-16, +0.64

Moonee Valley - Race 7 - 12.Chateau Cheval @ TF

Working under the assumption that as its the most lightly raced and undefeated that it's the least s**t

6-16, +0.64

Moonee Valley - Race 7 - 12.Chateau Cheval @ TF

Working under the assumption that as its the most lightly raced and undefeated that it's the least s**t

Scratched

Might start actually putting mine down now.

Moonee Valley - Race 3 - 2. Battle Of Troy @ TF

r4 Ascot - Malibu Style @TF

Got it at 3.60 but that's well gone now. Last two starts over the trip rate higher then group races on the day. They're two clear peaks and unsure whether if it was the wet or the 1000m as both starts were the only two times it encountered them last prep. Even it's 1200 dry form sees him half a length behind the fave. Good card tomorrow to be honest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back