Teams Dallas Cowboys - America's Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Man, we need to get some better gloves and some glue.

If it weren't for some very poor fumbles, we would be 5-0 and looking very strong. Admittedly, we havent played the strongest teams yet, but were nowhere near as terrible as I was expecting.

Good to see us getting it done in a clutch situation. Dez's catch brilliant.

Another big day for Murray, albeit with another fumble.

Going to be bloody hard to keep Murray next year. I'm practically resigned to losing him.

Harris Fumble, Murray fumble in the red zone a Romo INT in the red zone, dropped catches with would of led to TDs/first downs. Giving up 10 points and the tie in the 4th quarter, missing a game winning FG attempt and then losing the toss in OT. We did everything we could to throw this game away. It was a bit of a lucky grab by Dez on a third down that saved the game.

Much credit to the D though. We managed to keep Houston scoreless in the first half. The second week in a row we have done that. Only down side is a possible injury to Mcclain. When he went off our run D went down immeasurably. We'll need him next week against Seattle.

Much credit to the D though. We managed to keep Houston scoreless in the first half. The second week in a row we have done that. Only down side is a possible injury to Mcclain. When he went off our run D went down immeasurably. We'll need him next week against Seattle.

Should hopefully get Bruce Carter back at least.

You're far outperforming expectations. Looks like a very close race for the division this year.

Who'd have thunk it when everyone was saying we have the worst division in football.
Lets not get ahead of ourselves. We havent actually beaten anyone of note yet.

Going to be bloody hard to keep Murray next year. I'm practically resigned to losing him.
I can't see jerry allowing him to leave, he'd sooner set us back 5 years by manipulating 10 other players contracts to make the room for him then let it happen. There's so much to like about how the team is gelling this year! That offence is a joke how dynamic it is, grind it out or slash through the air, can do it all. Biggest for me though is marinelli, an absolute revelation. He has pretty much got a worse group of players than what we had last year in that joke of a D, losing hatcher, ware and lee out for season and they are 100x better! We will make playoffs this year I reckon for sure and from there absolutely anything can happen.

Murray has four fumbles in five games. As well as he has been running, I doubt teams are going to offer him much based on the form. He is dropping his worth with everyone of them. I'd almost be tempted to see if we can bring somebody else in if he keeps this up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know but for the most part he's an incredible QB. I really think in a different organisation he's be a multiple superbowl winner.

Murray has four fumbles in five games. As well as he has been running, I doubt teams are going to offer him much based on the form. He is dropping his worth with everyone of them. I'd almost be tempted to see if we can bring somebody else in if he keeps this up.

Murray is running the same as he is every season except this season like we all know he is fumbling. The credit needs to go to our OL as the holes they are creating are massive and Murray is feasting on them. In the past his durability issues have been a concern and he needs an injury free full season this year.

I reckon any half decent RB we bring in or maybe draft will relish our current OL and this drafting for the trenches is starting to pay off. JJ Watt was well held by us and this OL we have is Top 5 in the whole league. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Very happy though the way we are going and this no name defense has been great which is full of journey men and guys that are playing for their career you need to be wary of as they are not going to slack off becoming complacent and giving 110% every game even if the natural freakish ability is not there or at the level of the elite defenders in the NFL.

Our schedule is brutal on the back end of the season with heaps of road games leading into the playoffs that are going to be tough so lets not get to carried away just yet!

Gee to be 4-1 i never saw that coming.Would love to beat Seattle and then watch out.Now we need to knock them off and then other teams will be shitting them selves.So excited Dallas keep it up.

Imagine the hype if we had Lee and Ware as part of the D this year :(

You'd be surprised how the chemistry works when you're missing star playmakers because it allows everyone to be on 'HIGH ALERT' to stay switched on. More contributors is what keeps the team complete instead of that over reliance on the playmakers who can easily be double teamed and shut out of the game impact wise. Being unpredictable with more options and players knowing they need to ALL stand up because it's a no-name D is what brings out the best in the coaching process as well. Btw.. hype works against you more time than NOt. Best to have a 'low-key honest bunch' than that 'BIG NAME' player that zooms the focus onto. Heck, we just never know if the lockeroom in hyped teams is somewhat fractured with 'attention focus' away from the 'TEAM' and moreso on the individual as under appreciated players can feel inadequate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back