Teams Dallas Cowboys - America's Team

May 3, 2005
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Scuderia Ferrari, Dallas Cowboys
How many years you been following us??

Believe me we can drop both these games.

Yeah, I don't mind confidence but no informed Cowboy fan could honestly begrudge another one for not thinking playoffs are a foregone conclusion.

This threads getting boring. Bunch of supporters waiting for us to lose.

Heh, now, like Chism, I have to wonder how long you've been following this team. "Waiting to lose" is a bit of a twat thing to say if you give any appropriate regard to recent historical context. The suggestion that fellow Cowboy fans relish disappointment paints you as hilariously out-of-touch with your brethren.

Regardless, I suspect some opposition fans will be coming here in search of the legendary "cocky Cowgirls fan", so they will very much appreciate you satiating their appetite for the stereotype.

Your "boredom" is regrettable, but I've never found cocky, unsubstantiated "GO TEAM!" cliches to be of much interest anyway.

Last edited:

The Passenger

The passenger, I am...
Veteran 10k Posts 30k Posts Sensible Type WCE Wings Guernsey
Mar 25, 2003
What a first half. Just gotta finish it off and then we can start thinking about other results to get the #2 seed. We aren't great on tie breakers v any team except Seattle who we beat?

May 3, 2005
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Scuderia Ferrari, Dallas Cowboys
What a perfect game by the boys. Colts falling in a hole.

Nice to see us smash the door down in the division clinching game. Would have been much more our style to squeak it in by the skin of our teeth.

What a first half. Just gotta finish it off and then we can start thinking about other results to get the #2 seed. We aren't great on tie breakers v any team except Seattle who we beat?

Almost no chance of getting #2 seed.

For a start, whoever wins the Lions v Packers game next week is guaranteed to be #1 or #2. So we have to take a spot from Cardinals or Seahawks.

For this to happen, we need Seahawks to beat Cards today, 49ers to beat Cards next week, and Rams to beat Seahawks next week ... and we have to beat Redskins of course.

The Passenger

The passenger, I am...
Veteran 10k Posts 30k Posts Sensible Type WCE Wings Guernsey
Mar 25, 2003
Almost no chance of getting #2 seed.

For a start, whoever wins the Lions v Packers game next week is guaranteed to be #1 or #2. So we have to take a spot from Cardinals or Seahawks.

For this to happen, we need Seahawks to beat Cards today, 49ers to beat Cards next week, and Rams to beat Seahawks next week ... and we have to beat Redskins of course.
It's just the first two results isn't it? If we finish 12-4 and Seahawks 12-4 we'll take #2 cause we beat them ?

EDIT: Maybe not, it'll be a 3-way tie breaker with Lions or Packers...

Back