Teams Dallas Cowboys - America's Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Peterson won't be going anywhere unfortunately.

Don't know what we would have to give to get him anyway. Probably one of our young o-line men.

Gregory has been given the 94. He went and got himself a star tatt to go with it so he is all onboard at this stage, hopefully he gets his s**t together and produces on the field.

Annoyed that we didn't take Ajayi when we had the chance, but the media has gone nuts about us not drafting a running back. Except a few months earlier, most media were saying that losing Murray isn't a big deal because anyone could run behind the O-Line.

Make up your mind.

I expect the team to try and run McFadden into the ground once the real season starts, the nature of his contract means it isn't the end of the world to have to cut him at any point, and we can treat him as we treated Murray in terms of % of touches.

Im happy enough with what we have done draft and signing UDFAs, I guess we will find out at least what a backfield of

- McFadden
- Randle
- Dunbar

Plus our various other late UDFA signings can do. SD is getting mauled for moving up to get Gordon by the "smarter" news sources, so I am glad it wasn't us that did so.

If there was one thing I would bet on this season, is that it isn't going to be a boring, meandering 8-8 season. Its going to be a spectacular 11 wins plus if it works, and if it fails (Romo goes down, every gets jailed, the defence becomes the WOAT) it could be a 4-12 atrocity.

Atleast we have Tebow. Who's your back up?

****, just typing that made me queasy.
Serious question, does Romo have the same amount of playoff wins as Tebow? Or does Romo have more than 1?

Interesting and what a signing this guy would be.....

Offensive tackle La'el Collins will be making his first free-agent visit to the Cowboys , according to a league source.

The undrafted free agent is being courted by a large majority of NFL teams. He brings potential first-round production at a bargain price after teams at the draft passed over him because of concerns about his potential connection to the murder of a former female associate who was pregnant when she died.

Collins and his representatives have had much to sort through this week. The former LSU standout spoke with police and found out the child, now deceased, that was being carried at the time of the shooting was not his. Teams have stepped up their interest as it has become more clear that Collins is not viewed as a suspect.

Collins is expected to make a few more visits before coming to a decision about where he wants to play.

The Dolphins have strong interest and are expected to be a finalist for Collins (Dolphins players have been recruiting him). Carolina and Atlanta have needs on the offensive line and the Cowboys, with arguably the best line in football, lost talented swing tackle Jeremy Purnell in free agency and could view Collins as a long-term solution at right tackle with Doug Free getting older.

‎Collins can play tackle and guard and, if last-minute issues hadn't arisen, it's hard to imagine he would have lasted past Carolina with the 25th overall pick given how the first round played out.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer...lsu-tackle-lael-collins-to-visit-with-cowboys

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow! I reckon a 80 year old man with plastic hips and a zimmerframe could rack up 80+ yards a game behind that O-line.
Agreed, so McFadden should at least be able to get 50

So we essentially got 3 first round draft prospects with only 1 first round pick...

:D
jerry-jones-dance-o_zps969298e8.gif

So we essentially got 3 first round draft prospects with only 1 first round pick...

:D
jerry-jones-dance-o_zps969298e8.gif
No, you picked two players who teams decided weren't first round picks.

Thought it was pretty obvious from the fact they didn't go in the first round...

Thought it was pretty obvious from the fact they didn't go in the first round...

The only reason neither were drafted in the first round was the off-field worries.

If they were "clean" they would have definitely been first round picks.

Thank you very much for stating the obvious to us, but most people would agree that both players have first round talent.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back