Teams Dallas Cowboys - America's Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Really glad I watch this game .... was a very productive use of my time and I feel positively buoyant now.

Tough loss but we were lucky to even get to OT.

Just too many good players on the sidelines at the moment. Sean Lee must be cursed.

The whole thing is just such a shame, because we would be 4-0 and walk this division with Romo and Dez.

I think if your DC knows how to use them, getting Hardy and McClain back this week will make your defense significantly improved.

That's a bit of a Captain Obvious statement, but IMO your secondary is getting exposed from a lack of pass rush. Obviously Hardy especially, but also McClain a bit, will help with that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the Cowboys fear RB Lance Dunbar tore his left ACL and MCL Sunday night against the Saints.

Dunbar's left knee gave out on him as he attempted to make a cut on the opening kickoff of the second half. He was spotted on crutches with a brace on the knee in the locker room after the game. Dunbar will undergo an MRI on Monday to confirm the diagnosis, but he is likely done for the season.

Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter

Just got through the replay. Frustrated as all hell that we cant stick a tackle on defense.

Also, is it just me or is Weedon like a GTA character whenever the opposition get within arms reach. Just collapses in a heap when hardly touched.

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the Cowboys fear RB Lance Dunbar tore his left ACL and MCL Sunday night against the Saints.

Dunbar's left knee gave out on him as he attempted to make a cut on the opening kickoff of the second half. He was spotted on crutches with a brace on the knee in the locker room after the game. Dunbar will undergo an MRI on Monday to confirm the diagnosis, but he is likely done for the season.

Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter
Lets hope Lee isnt held out for more than this game. Injuries have crueled us enough.

Not here to stir but wanted your thoughts on Pats -8 vs Dallas this week, that line seems awfully small considering your injuries?

Put your house on it IMO.

No way Brady and the Pats are putting less than 40 on us and in return we will struggle to get to 20.

Wel I dunno if you could ask more of the d today...5 sacks on Brady, Gronk only with four receptions (if it wasn't for the 25 yard rec. early in the third you'd say Jones did an outstanding job on him today) and they held the pats to a fg on four drives. But they still got 30 points put up on them.

Offense is just non existent right now. Coughs it up twice in the last quarter, no continuity among the 11 guys on that side of the ball what so ever. Dunno how to gauge Weeden other than to say...meh!! He wasn't great, but I don't think he was totally terrible either!

This draft needs to focus on skill. First three rounds - QB, RB, WR in that order, providing the right players are available. I'll burn valley ranch to the ground if they reach for a second round QB with pick 12/13.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back