Dallas Mavericks thread: Luka MVP

Remove this Banner Ad

Not fussed if Monta leaves. Offer him what he's worth but he'll surely ask for too much.

THink we should be targetting Love.

He would be the number one guy if we did that's what he wants

Love Monta surprised so many are happy for him to leave

The problem is, we havent got enough ball handlers. Dirk's post ups plummeted last year. It was Monta's penetration that got everything going. Parsons is coming off micro-fracture surgery. Say we end up with this line up.

Jordan
Dirk
Parsons
Danny Green
Devin Harris/JJ Barea

That team is really going to struggle to score. Jordan and Green rely on others creating for them and, frankly, we havent got anybody who can create.

The problem is, we havent got enough ball handlers. Dirk's post ups plummeted last year. It was Monta's penetration that got everything going. Parsons is coming off micro-fracture surgery. Say we end up with this line up.

Jordan
Dirk
Parsons
Danny Green
Devin Harris/JJ Barea

That team is really going to struggle to score. Jordan and Green rely on others creating for them and, frankly, we havent got anybody who can create.

I love Dirk but have been saying for 2 years we won't get back to the top until Dirk retires

We might be a lottery team next year if Parson's can't get himself right

Harris and JJ are what you want coming off the bench but as starters it's a big no from me

Last edited:
Kidd Vicious what PGs are available next year we can have a crack at?
Not much. The restricted guys will be too much. Mo Williams would be a great signing, but in a reserve role. Like you said, we already have 2 very good reserves. We have no starter. Best case scenario seems to be siging DeAndre Jordan and 1 of Wes Matthews/Danny Green. Who can generate them open looks on offense?

Mo Williams.
Aaron Brooks.
Reggie Jackson (Restricted)
Pat Beverly (Restricted)
Goran Dragic.
Cory Joseph (Restricted)

Not much. The restricted guys will be too much. Mo Williams would be a great signing, but in a reserve role. Like you said, we already have 2 very good reserves. We have no starter. Best case scenario seems to be siging DeAndre Jordan and 1 of Wes Matthews/Danny Green. Who can generate them open looks on offense?

Mo Williams.
Aaron Brooks.
Reggie Jackson (Restricted)
Pat Beverly (Restricted)
Goran Dragic.
Cory Joseph (Restricted)

Cuban has always been a big fan of Rubio hasnt he?

Yeah that's been said. Have you read we're into him?

No i just remember a couple years ago Cuban saying how keen we were on him i think it was around 2010

Ty Lawson or Patrick Beverly would have been perfect

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ty Lawson would be great.

Cuban seems to have Aldridge as the #2 target. I don't know why. Go for Jordan and a ball handler.

Yeah Jordan Parson's and a good ball handler

Aldridge should only be an option if we are a realistic chance of winning it which we are not

Aminu is a loss, but can't run the risk of pricing yourself out of an all star to match him.

Yeah I'm ok with it lol he seemed to get a lot of his points free under the basket

Nick Calathes from Memphis we have made a call to played ball with Parson's

Anyone know much about him apart from being Greek and a PG

Kidd Vicious?
Yeah he can't shoot at all. He's a typical Euro PG. He can run an offense and is slithery quick, but you can't just throw him the ball and ask him to create.

Yeah he can't shoot at all. He's a typical Euro PG. He can run an offense and is slithery quick, but you can't just throw him the ball and ask him to create.

Yeah something we don't need PGs are useless unless they can shoot

Remove this Banner Ad

Back