Dallas Mavericks thread: Luka MVP

Remove this Banner Ad

Love how good old kid doesnt reply

See you tomorrow boys, #clipnation

Felton was unreal today, as was CV in the first half. Really hoping this team can get healthy and stay healthy... we have the pieces to make playoffs. Big game tomorrow, but Clips should have our measure with DWill questionable plus being on restricted minutes with Mathews.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not looking out of realms of possibility now, hey??

Surprised me big time, but its still only early.

Would love to see Parsons get back to full health and start playing well.

As every game goes by, it solidifies the view I had pre-season that we shouldn't have re-signed JJ while we had Felton on the books. While I thought they would provide a similar output at the start of the season, the growing gulf between their levels of play is becoming more and more evident. Really, that was a terrible contract to offer JJ.

Deron has been fantastic. ******* excellent signing that one. We have such a good hit rate at turning talented but possibly misguided players back onto a good trajectory.

As every game goes by, it solidifies the view I had pre-season that we shouldn't have re-signed JJ while we had Felton on the books. While I thought they would provide a similar output at the start of the season, the growing gulf between their levels of play is becoming more and more evident. Really, that was a terrible contract to offer JJ.

Deron has been fantastic. ******* excellent signing that one. We have such a good hit rate at turning talented but possibly misguided players back onto a good trajectory.

Spot on he has been great

Keep waiting for Parsons to come good, I know he has had serious injuries but he really hasn't shown anything.

Haha trust this to happen after I posted.... JJ starts shooting the lights out and flat out dominating.

Although he has regressed back to his normal self in the last two games.

Anyone else sick of D Harris always taking the final shot of the first quarter? Like it seems to be every game and he never looks to pass the ball. Surely other teams have picked up on this

Remove this Banner Ad

Back