Analysis Damian Barrett. A cretin, moron, a grinning idiot or a mixture of all three. You decide.

Is Damian Barrett a cretin, a moron, a grinning idiot or a mixture of all three?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

May 20, 2006
In the Clique.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I present the evidence. http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-09-19/sliding-doors-preliminary-finals

And I quote: this club keeps talking about doing things with lions and Ryder and Beams......walking the walk at some stage wouldn't be a bad idea too.

The idiot grin.
barrett_meettheteam.jpg

He is an absolute clown - has absolutely no concept of the challenges facing a frontier club trying to attract talent...despite working in qld for a (thankfully) short stint

Utter lightweight!

Pfftt - another hack just a part of the Toy Department.

Damo knows SFA about football and anybody who thinks otherwise is dumber than he is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A complete and utter flog in every respect....

It is a genuine miracle that he has a full time job as an AFL 'expert', he is a complete ******* of the highest order.

I just can't understand how people like him get jobs as journalists and are treated like they are credible. In every sport there is a terrible journalists who spew out rumours that are just so insane they can't be taken seriously.

I can answer that....He was good mates with Danny Ryan, Channel nine's foreign correspondent and Adrian Dunn the Herald Suns racing columnist..TVN news manager....It was Dunn's old man who was the chief sports writer for the Sun ...when they finished school ..got all 3 jobs as journo cadets.

Last edited:
I can answer that....He was good mates with Danny Ryan, Channel nine's foreign correspondent and Adrian Dunn the Herald Suns racing columnist..TVN news manager....It was Dunn's old man who was the chief sports writer for the Sun ...when they finished school ..got all 3 jobs as journo cadets.

Makes me sick...

I just can't understand how people like him get jobs as journalists and are treated like they are credible. In every sport there is a terrible journalists who spew out rumours that are just so insane they can't be taken seriously.

I think the only people who give them credibility are people who SHOULD know better. Channel 9 are the worst. Barrett and Hutchinson? Gimme a break. Yet dicks like Lyon and Brayshaw pump them up. Newman, for all that he is w***er, sees straight through them and hopefully one day he will say what he really thinks about their 'credibility'. He barely disguises his disdain for either. Hutchy+Damo=no ******* thanks.

Back