Rumour Damian Barrett to be axed from CH 9

Remove this Banner Ad

So if lying is human nature, why can't Barrett be?

Barrett has been wrong again and again in the past.

Because people are more likely to lie when they feel defensive.

Not that Barrett is the beacon of truth of anything, but I reckon if someone accused me (as a captain) of having tension with teammates, I'd pretty easily get everyone attacking the journo and we'd all laugh about it at the next training session.

It'd be a good bonding exercise for Brisbane at worst and might even help to repair their relationships ironically!

So if lying is human nature, why can't Barrett be?

Barrett has been wrong again and again in the past.

Barrett lies down with dogs (player managers) so Barrett gets fleas. and because Barrett is quite stupid and lazy he doesn't care that he is being manipulated. And the player managers feed him whatever suits their purpose.

Goddard slammed Barrett on 360 last night for running consistently with the rumour that he was looking to leave the Dons - came out unequivocally to say he would be playing there next year and he was really disappointed Barrett didn't even ask him before running it and continues to do so. This is the type of journalist he is, one source tells him something and he runs with it. Problem is sources are wrong all the time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He's going to run a ludicrous beat up about Pearce Hanley tonight.

Stay tuned.

Just watched Barrett no mention of Hanley..........Paranoid much at the moment TBD?

That's right must be Eddies fault :drunk:

Just watched Barrett no mention of Hanley..........Paranoid much at the moment TBD?

That's right must be Eddies fault :drunk:

Must have pulled it because it was weak as piss. He informed the club's media department today he was going to run it.

What has it got to do with Eddie? Or was that just an attempted troll? Weird comment.

Must have pulled it because it was weak as piss. He informed the club's media department today he was going to run it.

What has it got to do with Eddie? Or was that just an attempted troll? Weird comment.

Everything is Eddies fault according to you guys...........weird comment just like your post/paranoia I guess.

Or was your "exclusive" post an attempted troll?

Everything is Eddies fault according to you guys...........weird comment just like your post/paranoia I guess.

Or was your "exclusive" post an attempted troll?

Uh, I think you need to take a deep breath, this isn't Bay 13. This is a thread about Damien Barrett. The only one who has brought up Eddie McGuire is you.

If everything he has said regarding the lions is false, il buy a membership next year. They'd be an element of truth to most of it but there's no need to kick a club while their down. They'll turn it around, when leppa is gone. The list has potential. Finals in 3 years would be realistic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does he talk about the Lions every week now?

After what he did to Brian Lake, I hope I never see Barrett on TV ever again. Very unprofessional, I was hoping Lake pursued a legal avenue.
Can't recall what he did (and google search yielded nothing much) so can you please fill me in on what he did to Lake?

The main reason people don't like him is because he does the "blokey" stuff on Triple M and occasionally the skits on TFS.

If aren't a legend of the game, you can't do this of course. Because only ex-players should be pundits or commentators.

Barrett gets far more right then wrong, but people don't like it when it exposes the PR bullsh1t some clubs run with.

Last night on the footy show he was going on about Brisbane players apparently too intimidated by leppa to approach him, and then goes on with some s**t about HR being involved (was only half listening cos I think his a shithead).

Thats fact and has been discussed by many reporters and player managers.

But hey...you know must be because hes a shithead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back