List Mgmt. Dan Robinson to be upgraded

Remove this Banner Ad

Robinson, Hewett, Jones, Heeney, Perris, Marsh

and Mitchell.

I'll take those odds. For now.

Wow!

The 2018, 2019, 2020 triple premiership midfield!

Buddy 5 goals in the last as super sub in the 2020 win!

No added CoLA!

News headlines after that threepeat?

Swans offer Boyd 8 year $15M contract to finish off his career in Sydney.:eek:

Goodes says "my body feels fine, this stem cell treatment makes me feel like I'm 17, the fire is still burning. I'll go again in 2021"

Jude Bolton redrafted after taking Goodsey's advice on stem cell treatment.

The stem cell treatment rampant at the club. For the first time in the history of the game, a father & son will play together.
The Dunkleys. Only Andrew Dunkley has Malceski's stem cells implanted in his legs so he can hit a target!

Ahh!
You gotta have fun with this game sometimes folks!

I would like to think we could delist AJ and put him on our Rookie list to open up a Senior List spot considering his knee.

Marsh might now be in the gun as well.

I reckon the club will keep AJ on at least the base contract for a listed player. We will just elevate someone from the rookie list as a LTI. I hope we stick by him.

Goodes says "my body feels fine, this stem cell treatment makes me feel like I'm 17, the fire is still burning. I'll go again in 2021"

Jude Bolton redrafted after taking Goodsey's advice on stem cell treatment.

The stem cell treatment rampant at the club. For the first time in the history of the game, a father & son will play together.
The Dunkleys. Only Andrew Dunkley has Malceski's stem cells implanted in his legs so he can hit a target!
Due to another unplanned run of success by the leagues disobedient puppet, the AFL in 2021 threatens the Swans to cease all stem cell implants or a 2 year ban of all club medical staff will occur & all injuries requiring treatment or surgery over this period will only be permitted treatment via the use of band-aids, dettol & panadol.

Are they really , could have fooled me.

Did you think Lloyd would play in a GF at the start of 2014 , I bet not.

Things change.

He plays both inside and out ( as Heeney does ) , very good clearance player and lays tackles just as good. He is class imo ( much like Heeney again ) and being dual sided is something we don't have.

Both unproven yet I know but that will change come 2015

Once again, right on the ball Punts.

Hewett has tracked along very nicely and should debut Round 1.

If the Trade ban holds. We should pray the Academy bidding rules remain unchanged.

Essentially the AFL is asking us to provide proof of concept for our suggestion to be removed from the Draft and just train Academy kids a few years ago. They said no then, because they thought we were committing list suicide. Now they're once step away from actually demanding we do it. :eek:

If our million per year bears fruit, then perhaps that will ease the agony. By default, all we're left with now is Academy kids and draft picks.

But Eddie said our Academy was "next" 2 mins after the trade ban was announced, though. And he would know.

For me it will either be one or the other. If the trade ban stands the afl will let us off with dunkley and mills, if they lift the ban you can guarantee radical changes to the academy process

For me it will either be one or the other. If the trade ban stands the afl will let us off with dunkley and mills, if they lift the ban you can guarantee radical changes to the academy process

The academy and F/S bidding system will be changing for 2015, bit it will not result in us losimg access to both Mills and Dunkley next year if we want to pre list them.

We will however have to outlay more than one draft pick for each if it is deemed the difference between our pick and their standing order in the draft.

So basically we'll have virtually no 'viable' live draft picks again, Mills and Dunkley will join us, and we'll just be upgrading rookies to spak fill all the impending retirements.

God I hope this trading ban gets scuppered.

So basically we'll have virtually no 'viable' live draft picks again, Mills and Dunkley will join us, and we'll just be upgrading rookies to spak fill all the impending retirements.

God I hope this trading ban gets scuppered.

Thats if we are lucky, I have a feeling good ole eddie will put us in a position/change the rules to make us choose between Dunkley Jnr and Mills.

Thats if we are lucky, I have a feeling good ole eddie will put us in a position/change the rules to make us choose between Dunkley Jnr and Mills.

Don't think so, right now most indications seem to point to us basically having no picks next year (Can see Mill's and Dunkley costing us our first 4 selections at least)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back