Dane Swan doesn't give a ....

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone see footage in rooms when doing warmup.... s**t attitude

That left foot kick on the wing was so important

Never has given a f-ck early in the year, but it's not easy to make an impact when you're clearing carrying something.

Time off needed.

I can forgive him if he's giving his all when carrying an injury, but we can't carry him with his multiple non-existent chasing and getting comprehensively beaten in one on ones that directly result in scoring opportunities.

I say rest him for 2-4 weeks, give him a chance to get as much fitness under his belt without the hassle of getting up each week. If a rest isn't going to do him any good, play Adams for a full game and bring in Thomas/Martin and bolster the midfield and play him as a full time forward.

If a rest doesn't work or he struggles up forward, there not really another alternative.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Enough said

Enough said...by you. The most consistent and best player on our list for the last 5 seasons and you turn on him in the space of two games? Shame on you.

Enough said...by you. The most consistent and best player on our list for the last 5 seasons and you turn on him in the space of two games? Shame on you.
Had nothing to do with his game tonight.....it's his body language & nonchalant attitude

Reckon he is playing through a groin injury.

Been an absolute champion and certainly takes pride in his performance so I am not buying into the cheap shot that its a bad attitude.

He does seem proppy. I think it's a groin myself.

****ed if I'm ever going to accuse Swanny of not giving a * at a few bad games.

Had nothing to do with his game tonight.....it's his body language & nonchalant attitude

Spare me.....jesus christ on a motorbike! He has had that "attitude" since day one. Your thread is a disgrace.

The mistake was selecting him to play. Major stuff up by the coach / selection committee. This bad decision cost us the game
Coaching staff ask said player " are you OK ?" players says I'm fine. Said player shows no signs of incapacity during training seasons.

Said player gets selected.

Swan is clearly injured, but Swan at whatever % he is, was obviously deemed a better option then the next cab off the rank.

He has never been one to chase and put any type of defensive pressure. There were plenty of key points in the game where he didn't cover an opponent which directly resulted in easy turnovers. It is obvious he treats this game as a job only with no passion on field. His attitude needs to change (if possible) along with Buck's gameplan. Watching the Pies play this style of footy is killing me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back