Dane Swan off to Arizona for treatment

Remove this Banner Ad

just to put the Collingwood supporters at ease. This is not a polemic against Swan nor Collingwood. They will not be doing anything the rest of the competition is not doing.

I dont like being sold a bill of goods in the meedja, no one likes being spun a tale. imo, Swanny should lay off the twitter notification on drug tests. The only person doing/has done that MO is Mr Lance Armstrong, and where did that end up? The spin in and ofitself is enlightening.

I would like to talk to the Footy Show "journo" Barret, who spoke of the AusADA targeted testing. And the inverse of Swan for stupidity was Goddard who then goes on to say he was tested in the morning (did he say more than once), cos more than once, probably indicates they have some curious hormone levels, and they were pursuing follow up testing. Also, the frontal bossing on the forehead, could indicate symptoms manifested in the physiognomy. But I could name over 100 players I could recognise those signs, if given picture evidence 5 years back compared to now.

What an utter lot of crap you are spewing forth.

It might surprise you to learn that there are actually different body shapes and somepeople naturally have the features you describe. As these type of shapes mean the person will be naturally powerful/athletic it is no surprise that you see them playing sports, they are naturally geared for it.

Dane Swan has looked the way he looked (except for the tatts) from the day he joined the AFL.

GP's will do a physical, police will search for physical evidence, and bring in the forensic photogs.

Picture footage is indeed evidence. It is not as compelling as an assay from a mass spec gas chromatography indicating peds in the urine, but it is still evidence.

Mark Harvey's head grew, his hands grew, his feet grew. Put his current visage against any UFC mma fighter, and it stares you in the face.
Like I said, when you have anything other than anecdote we'd all love to hear it. Until then it's a pretty silly argument and for the record, I could give a fat rat's clacker who it's about. Allegations of drug taking made against AFL players based on the fact that you think they look like they might have taken drugs are hardly worthy of even reading.

What an utter lot of crap you are spewing forth.

It might surprise you to learn that there are actually different body shapes and somepeople naturally have the features you describe. As these type of shapes mean the person will be naturally powerful/athletic it is no surprise that you see them playing sports, they are naturally geared for it.

Dane Swan has looked the way he looked (except for the tatts) from the day he joined the AFL.

axiom of statistics: correlation =/= causation.

that is, just because there is a correlation, it DOES NOT mean it was caused by "this" factor.

If you read my posts, you would know that is not my theory.

How about this, see a different era. Mickie Conlan, then Steven Tingay, then Banford or Bamford, the former #1 pick from West Coast.

Take all those players, some no doubt, were on gear.

But why does a current six footer, at 88kg, have more speed, more endurance, less bodyfat.

The fact these players, with the same physiques of Mickie Conlan are ten times faster, more powerful, more endurance, plus far less bodyfat.

I dont see how they get all those things over a Conlan of the 80s a Tingay of the 90s and a Bamford of the 2000s, then those guys would have also been pursuing "means".

There should be an inverse relationship.

Morgoth, no need to be a muppet mate, note: correlation =/= causation.

But compare the players of a different era, and come back at me, with the "professionalism, sports science, dietetics and nutrition" argument. Lance Armstrong also "said" he measured the weight of his chicken fillets, but we know what the myth was.

which I will laugh out of town

I think you've missed his point. You need before/after pics to tell.
Its not just any boofhead.
So Brett Ebert is not necessarily under suspicion though he might be, I dont know what he used to look like.
I might have a massive forehead and a long horse face, but I know I dont stick anything in my veins, and it aint increasing cos of exogenous supplementation.

Last edited:
you Collingwood supporters are tetchy. You should go beat up a security guard in Fed Square, take out your aggression on someone else dude, always makes u feel better does not it?

You are probably just angry because you go for Richmond who are a s**t team and you can't hack that we have better players than you. I can understand that, but you don't need to come up with some bullshit about Swan's head that leads to him taking drugs.
Get a life.
Do you actually think you are intelligent knowing all of this useless s**t. FWIW, Jake King is small, he probably has a tiny dick and he has a ****ing ugly head. Yep, he is also on drugs.
**** off back to fantasy land where people actually believe in this dribble and Richmond are a "good team".

Some news from Arizona by the way.

http://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/newsfeatures/news/newsarticle/tabid/5586/newsid/116385/default.aspx

Collingwood defender Nathan Brown injured his right patella (knee cap) during a hike in Arizona on Wednesday afternoon U.S. time.

The injured knee is on the opposite leg to his recently re-constructed knee. No damage was sustained to his reconstructed knee.

Brown had a preliminary assessment from doctors in Arizona and Collingwood Football Club medical staff will make a full and further assessment upon Brown’s return to Melbourne in a few days time.

Further information will be made available when it is known

http://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/newsfeatures/news/newsarticle/tabid/5586/newsid/116385/default.aspx

You are probably just angry because you go for Richmond who are a s**t team and you can't hack that we have better players than you. I can understand that, but you don't need to come up with some bullshit about Swan's head that leads to him taking drugs.
Get a life.
Do you actually think you are intelligent knowing all of this useless s**t. FWIW, Jake King is small, he probably has a tiny dick and he has a ****ing ugly head. Yep, he is also on drugs.
**** off back to fantasy land where people actually believe in this dribble and Richmond are a "good team".

well, if it makes you feel better, (richmond players) the 3 best onballers, plus the wing/backflanker/onballer, those 4, all show signs, and their ff already has a massive head getting bigger, he needs to stay off it for aesthetic reasons.

Take a look at League, go back to the Vautin and Peter Sterling era, now have a look at the current era, there is no reason why their heads should manifest symptoms of growth use. All the sports science, dietetics, nutrition, discipline and commitment, should not change their heads. Like Morgoth said, everyone has different genetics, but a great applied experiment, is to take an entire sample, the previous League era, rugby league this is, and compare the facial bone structure and skull plates, of the ENTIRE sample. that fixes sample issues and statistical variances, if you can demonstrate a material change. I think it is pretty clear.

well, if it makes you feel better, the 3 best onballers, plus the wing/backflanker/onballer, those 4, all show signs, and their ff already has a massive head getting bigger, he needs to stay off it for aesthetic reasons.

Take a look at League, go back to the Vautin and Peter Sterling era, now have a look at the current era, there is no reason why their heads should manifest symptoms of growth use. All the sports science, dietetics, nutrition, discipline and commitment, should not change their heads. Like Morgoth said, everyone has different genetics, but a great applied experiment, is to take an entire sample, the previous League era, rugby league this is, and compare the facial bone structure and skull plates, of the ENTIRE sample. that fixes sample issues and statistical variances, if you can demonstrate a material change. I think it is pretty clear.

Why would I do this exersise you have given me? Can you do it for me? You seem to be the expert.

What is clear?

Please prove Dane Swan is taking drugs or go **** yourself and stop wasting everyones time.

What is your background to this theory? Do you revel in making conclusions from things you read on the internet about drugs? "s**t, this says if they have a big head, they are taking drugs...Hmm...Most Rugby and football players have big heads!'". You must be in, what, year 7?

Why would I do this exersise you have given me? Can you do it for me? You seem to be the expert.

What is clear?

Please prove Dane Swan is taking drugs or go **** yourself and stop wasting everyones time.

What is your background to this theory? Do you revel in making conclusions from things you read on the internet about drugs? "s**t, this says if they have a big head, they are taking drugs...Hmm...Most Rugby and football players have big heads!'". You must be in, what, year 7?

year 8. Got 2 years til am in year 10

I dont need to prove it to you, you silly goose. I can see the symptoms of growth use, in their facial bones, with a baseline comparison of 5 years back. If technicological security id, at places like airports is recognised for identification, you give me a pic of a player or athlete, 5 years ago, and I can discern changes in the visage, and not only cos they are leaner, older, visual illusion with receding hairline, atrophy of white tissue, etc, their bones in their face should not be growing when they hit 20+.

Exception which goes away to proving my case, Mark Harvey and his brain tumour which was excreting growth hormone, natural, from his pituitary, made his head grow, his chin and forehead, and his feet.

If you cannot discern the changes in Harvey, I cant help you. But compare his visage with the MMA fighters, UFC athletes. His head grew. Folks who could easily tell, are high fashion photographers from Manhattan that photograph male models only nyc/milan/paris, as all those himbos have big heads, and sharp features, and pronounced bone structure. Not your common himbo in sydney or melbourne, but the big bobble headed type from manhattan high fashion. They will spot the changes and recognise the underlying bone structure, as that is their industry. If the underlying bone structure is morphing, you should be seeing an oncologist or a neurologist or endocronologist, stat. like Mark Harvey.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont need to prove it to you, you silly goose. I can see the symtoms of growth use, in their facial bones, with a baseline comparison of 5 years back. If technicological security id, at places like airports is recognised for identification, you give me a pic of a player or athlete, 5 years ago, and I can discern changes in the visage, and not only cos they are leaner, older, visual illusion with receding hairline, atrophy of white tissue, etc, their bones in their face should not be growing when they hit 20+.

Exception which goes away to proving my case, Mark Harvey and his brain tumour which was excreting growth hormone, natural, from his pituitary, made his head grow, his chin and forehead, and his feet.

If you cannot discern the changes in Harvey, I cant help you. But compare his visage with the MMA fighters, UFC athletes. His head grew. Folks who could easily tell, are high fashion photographers from Manhattan that photograph male models only nyc/milan/paris, as all those himbos have big heads, and sharp features, and pronounced bone structure. Not your common himbo in sydney or melbourne, but the big bobble headed type from manhattan high fashion. They will spot the changes and recognise the underlying bone structure, as that is their industry. If the underlying bone structure is morphing, you should be seeing an oncologist or a neurologist, stat. like Mark Harvey.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA stopped reading right there. You actually do need to prove it, not to me, just to everyone. For the good of football, please do it. You cannot make outrageous claims like this and not prove it you goose.

I can easily say you have a penis on your head, but until I prove it, will anyone believe me? Then again, I think your posts in this thread have proved it already.

Number 10, you are silly are not you?

If I, hypothetically, if I were to prove it, if I were, if ASADA got proof, then you would not have Swan for the rest of the season or next 2 years.

You dont really want that.

So do not be so foolish and ask me "please prove it". This is more like a thought experiment, but the Collingwood folk wish to make it into polemics.

blackcat, people are asking you to prove it, because until you do, you're claims are nothing more than speculative bullshit. You've admitted that you're just a kid in Year 8, and people know that have no proof, so that's why they're fearless daring you to provide evidence. If you can't do that (and I'm sure you can't), kindly jog on.

Haha, oh yer, im scared the ASADA are going come onto the "Dane Swan is off to Arizona for treatment" thread on BigFooty, just so they can see if blackcat can prove that Dane Swan is on drugs!

Oh Noez!1!

You really are just a bitter person, lost all hope in their own football team and so have to make outrageous excuses for other players being better than yours.

You do realise you cannot make these claims without any evidence. You are silly are you not?
First you claim he is on drugs, then you come up with unsubstantial evidence, furthermore you cannot even relate your "evidence" to the player you are making the claim about!

You are a JOKE blackcat! I hope you do this s**t for a living because you won't have a job soon as you are a ****ing joke. I hope you spent 5 years to do a degree, only to debate on BigFooty about a theory as limp as a 90 year old's dick.

Either you prove your theory that Swan is on drugs or you admit that you were wrong and take back your claim that an elite sportsperson is taking drugs.

P.S. You're lecturing me is getting very tired. If you were a lecturer I would no doubt take your rambling seriously because you may have some solid evidence, but alas, you are full of s**t.

Oh and I just proved your theory...

2001:
152454_1_M.jpg

Now:
dane-swan.jpg

Forehead looks exactly the same to me. Wait, whats this? His hair seems to have shrunk!! OH NO HE IS ON DRUGS!!!

Now **** off you ****ing GOOSE!

Enjoy coming 9th again, you and your team are failures.

Oh and I just proved your theory...

2001:
152454_1_M.jpg

Now:
dane-swan.jpg

Forehead looks exactly the same to me. Wait, whats this? His hair seems to have shrunk!! OH NO HE IS ON DRUGS!!!

Now **** off you ****ing GOOSE!

Enjoy coming 9th again, you and your team are failures.

Haha I must be on serious drugs, the top my forhead is heading over the back of my head a bit further each day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back