Status
Not open for further replies.

HBFlanker

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 23, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
My best mate met Dane Swan in Belgium about a month ago. Was chatting to him in a coffee shop and was speaking about football and life after footy etc.

Swanny said to him 2014 is 100% his last year and he will be lucky to play 10 -15 games with the way his wrist is. Unfortunately the injury has left him with chronic pain throughout his hand and fingers. He was supposed to have the pins in his wrist until February but decided to have them out now as they were causing him grief.

Also hinted at moving to the states for the majority of 2015 with his partner

Bullshit spoke to him in Vegas said he will only play for another 2 years and said his wrist will be fine he expects be back at the start of preseason

His wrist was pretty bad for the last 2 years so its pretty impressive what he has been able to do

Bullshit spoke to him in Vegas said he will only play for another 2 years and said his wrist will be fine he expects be back at the start of preseason

His wrist was pretty bad for the last 2 years so its pretty impressive what he has been able to do

I think you have made that up unfortunately

My best mate met Dane Swan in Belgium about a month ago. Was chatting to him in a coffee shop and was speaking about football and life after footy etc.

Swanny said to him 2014 is 100% his last year and he will be lucky to play 10 -15 games with the way his wrist is. Unfortunately the injury has left him with chronic pain throughout his hand and fingers. He was supposed to have the pins in his wrist until February but decided to have them out now as they were causing him grief.

Interesting timing...Swan article on herald sun footy site day before showing his operated on wrist, and NOW is when you post 'info' you 'claim' you heard a month ago?

How convenient :rolleyes:

Yeah just like he "told" the other bloke in Vegas something. Take from it what you will, may not be gospel truth, but it happened

Yeah just like he "told" the other bloke in Vegas something. Take from it what you will, may not be gospel truth, but it happened

"Hey everyone, you should believe what I tell you about Swan on an anonymous forum but don't believe what that other guy says about him."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My mate reckons you like to dress up in women's underware and walk the streets of St Kilda late at night.

Hodgepodge said:
Swan had hand surgery at the end of the year, but his hand problem only affected his training and daily life.

This is pretty much what he said

HBF mate is talking s**t or he is

"Hey everyone, you should believe what I tell you about Swan on an anonymous forum but don't believe what that other guy says about him."

I actually quoted something he said on our board 3 weeks ago ask any regular there

Why would he drop a bomb like that to a bloke in a coffee shop?

My mate reckons you like to dress up in women's underware and walk the streets of St Kilda late at night.

That is hands down the worst come back I have ever seen on bigfooty. Not only is there spelling errors in your come back, you are not one bit funny and I'm betting that your ugly.

How defensive do you collingwood supporters want to get? Face facts, your old news and your list underperformed to only get one flag in a successful period. You knifed one of your greatest coaches for a bloke who can't coach to save himself and has never tasted success. If a rumour about your best player retiring gets you so worked up, I can't wait to get back on here in September next year when you've finished 14th in 2014

Its not just Collingwood supporters who think your an idiot look at the replies and who they support

Terrible comeback bagging our list and how we have performed lol you support Nth

That is hands down the worst come back I have ever seen on bigfooty. Not only is there spelling errors in your come back, you are not one bit funny and I'm betting that your ugly.

How defensive do you collingwood supporters want to get? Face facts, your old news and your list underperformed to only get one flag in a successful period. You knifed one of your greatest coaches for a bloke who can't coach to save himself and has never tasted success. If a rumour about your best player retiring gets you so worked up, I can't wait to get back on here in September next year when you've finished 14th in 2014

"You're", or "you are". Don't nitpick spelling if you are (that's how it's done) going to make silly errors in your (and there is another one) response.

This'll be set at the end if he'll go on rest with proper and schedule plan work as most of players follow it whenever it needed. Hopefully he'll get well soon and carry on his carrer.
HBFlanker's going to own you my friend. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back