Not-a-cluey Dane Swan Wrist Injury - Retirement

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This'll be set at the end if he'll go on rest with proper and schedule plan work as most of players follow it whenever it needed. Hopefully he'll get well soon and carry on his carrer.

Next time with less drunk, please.

That is hands down the worst come back I have ever seen on bigfooty. Not only is there spelling errors in your come back, you are not one bit funny and I'm betting that your ugly.

How defensive do you collingwood supporters want to get? Face facts, your old news and your list underperformed to only get one flag in a successful period. You knifed one of your greatest coaches for a bloke who can't coach to save himself and has never tasted success. If a rumour about your best player retiring gets you so worked up, I can't wait to get back on here in September next year when you've finished 14th in 2014

That is quite simply the strangest thing I have ever read on a football forum.

That is hands down the worst come back I have ever seen on bigfooty. Not only is there spelling errors in your come back, you are not one bit funny and I'm betting that your ugly.
Wut?

What exactly would Dane Swan be doing in Belgium anyway?

A mate of a mate saw Swanny in the showers recently and reported that from what he had seen, the wrist in question was getting a serious work out and he appeared to be in no pain what so ever, in fact quite the opposite effect was observed.

In fact the word ecstasy was being bandied about;) .

What exactly would Dane Swan be doing in Belgium anyway?

He went to a music festival i think he went and saw Calvin Harris and Avicii

Was in Vegas, Amsterdam aswell

This guy is probably talking s**t about his mate being told but don't you remember Swan's comments about retirement a few years ago?

Yeah and thats why he will only play for 2 more years

Wouldn't count on it if Collingwood isn't where they should be or more s**t hits the fan at the club.

Thats true might go the other way and play for another 5 alot can happen in 2 years as we all know

His done everything thats needs to be done so hanging up the boots would not be to hard you would think

Thats true might go the other way and play for another 5 alot can happen in 2 years as we all know

His done everything thats needs to be done so hanging up the boots would not be to hard you would think

You just said it yourself.

Its his last year in 2014. End of Story. Move on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You just said it yourself.

Its his last year in 2014. End of Story. Move on

Haha well i was told he would play for 2 more years so do the math

2014 and 2015

he might retire at the end of 2014 but it wont be because of his wrist

This just keeps getting better. You were clearly deprived of any form of reasonable education.

This is now the worst comeback I've seen on bigfooty

It's easier to pronounce "f" with no teeth rather than "th".;)

Swanny said he's playing another contract if the club wants him, and that his wrist has not affected his football, more day to day life. All on public record.

He went to a music festival i think he went and saw Calvin Harris and Avicii

Was in Vegas, Amsterdam aswell

Cool, cheers, just coz I'm in Belgium now and it doesn't strike me as Dane Swan type of place. But then I've never met the bloke, so who am I to judge.

How defensive do you collingwood supporters want to get? Face facts, your old news and your list underperformed to only get one flag in a successful period. You knifed one of your greatest coaches for a bloke who can't coach to save himself and has never tasted success. If a rumour about your best player retiring gets you so worked up, I can't wait to get back on here in September next year when you've finished 14th in 2014

denial-and-the-coming-data-meltdown.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back