Danger Zone

Remove this Banner Ad

They don't have two first round picks, #8 is going to Darcy Moore as a F/S.

It's the other way round, the midfield is an extension of the back line when they drop back.

We aren't winning games without kicking goals, when you averaging like 60 points are game this is a far larger problem.

Our forwardline wasn't the reason we averaged 60 points a game

We definitely need to get another genuine tall target to help Hogan out. Pedo and Dawes are third tall types who have to play above themselves.

It's why I suggested packaging Jenkins with Dangerfield if we were to cough up 2&3. Especially if they are into Cameron.
Perhaps we should look at recruiting someone like Mitch Clarke..

Oh.. Wait..

and if the Pies have Danger on the line, they can decline Moore at pick 8 and trade it with Adelaide.

They'd need to have all that worked out by 2pm Friday when the bids are submitted, they also have to simply accept pick 4 for Beams which they've been adamant they won't do then Adelaide could simply think that 4 and 8 aren't enough and keep Dangerfield while Collingwood misses out on Moore as well.

They won't pass on Moore.

They'd need to have all that worked out by 2pm Friday when the bids are submitted, they also have to simply accept pick 4 for Beams which they've been adamant they won't do then Adelaide could simply think that 4 and 8 aren't enough and keep Dangerfield while Collingwood misses out on Moore as well.

They won't pass on Moore.
I tend to agree with you. Unless the Pies don't rate Moore at 8 and believe they can get what they want at the draft table at 4 & 8.

When we get Dangerfield's signature (on a contract)...

noivcz.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely the threat of Danger leaving us next year isn't a stumbling block to pursuing him? We'd only agree to a deal for him with him signing a significant contract extension to us!

Surely the threat of Danger leaving us next year isn't a stumbling block to pursuing him? We'd only agree to a deal for him with him signing a significant contract extension to us!

He doesn't become a free agent if he signs with us, its different to the NBA

He doesn't become a free agent if he signs with us, its different to the NBA

I thought I saw people concerned about throwing the house at him then he walks in a years time. He'd only be even possibly interested in us for big dollars on a lengthy contract so him leaving would be nothing to worry about.

Give us Dangerfield, with a fit and firing Hogan up forward (as well as barring all other injuries), and I tell you what... we'd go pretty close to finals imo. We lost many games this year we could've won. Danger would be a massive help!

Give us Dangerfield, with a fit and firing Hogan up forward (as well as barring all other injuries), and I tell you what... we'd go pretty close to finals imo. We lost many games this year we could've won. Danger would be a massive help!

I still don't think he'll leave the crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Back