Traded Patrick Dangerfield [traded w/ pick 50 to Geelong for 9, 28 and Gore]

Remove this Banner Ad

Finally seen the light have you Marty. :thumbsu:

Agreed. He tells GFC he wants to come. Tells AFC let me go. GFC offers deal and he walks out the AFC door.

AFL pick up phone and express post AFC special delivery of 1 x AFL compo pick. They even pick up the postage.

GO Catters

And if Adelaide through their stupidity or whatever you wont to call it match Geelongs offer and send old mate PD into the PSD what will occur then does PD get his 100000000% guarantee its Geelong.

Oh he enters the PSD and ends up where?

Do you think this is PD's ideal situation to maybe live in BrisVegas.

Give me your honest opinion on what PD will demand prior to making any declaration.

There is no way Adelaide would let it come down to the PSD
If you seriously believe that is a factor then you need to see a GP and undergo a health assessment
It's as simple as, he goes to geelong or another club as a FA
No pre season drafts, no idiotic trades.
None, just cop your going to get a compensation pick and move on

Probably not, I was taking a light hearted jab at Adelaide's player management.
5aXpg294Bf-2.png

There is no way Adelaide would let it come down to the PSD
If you seriously believe that is a factor then you need to see a GP and undergo a health assessment
It's as simple as, he goes to geelong or another club as a FA
No pre season drafts, no idiotic trades.
None, just cop your going to get a compensation pick and move on

Oh so Dangers opinion doesnt matter, your a caring lot in that little town of Geeeeelong

If for some unusual act on Adelaides behalf and they matched because of our unusual attitide where does that leave poor old PD?

Oh so Dangers opinion doesnt matter, your a caring lot in that little town of Geeeeelong

If for some unusual act on Adelaides behalf and they matched because of our unusual attitide where does that leave poor old PD?
That's exactly what you're doing in all of your scenarios: ignoring what the player wants.

This is cringeworthy from the Adelaide fans.
What makes me cringe most is that this was what Geelong fans looked like with Ablett.
This is so embarrassing seeing it from the other side.

Different with the fact Im accepting he is leaving, just demanding the AFC uses the methods devised by the AFL and the AFLPA to do so. Bit different in the way you lost Ablett and we lost Bock because of the AFL's rules once again, that assisted the new clubs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My point exactly, is PD going to take the chance of Adealide matching and forcing him into a PSD

You keep saying PD doesn't want to risk ending up in the PSD
Yet Adelaide wouldn't want to risk sending him there and getting nothing for him.
Your worst case scenario is you get a compensation pick, your best case is a trade.
Which Geelong won't do, they want to get him for nothing.
Adelaide DONT want to lose him for nothing which is the PSD

You keep saying PD doesn't want to risk ending up in the PSD
Yet Adelaide wouldn't want to risk sending him there and getting nothing for him.
Your worst case scenario is you get a compensation pick, your best case is a trade.
Which Geelong won't do, they want to get him for nothing.
Adelaide DONT want to lose him for nothing which is the PSD

So it's who will blink first Adelaide or PD. I know who I would take a punt on

So I've been part of the "Nah he'll stay" bandwagon for a fair while and with the amount people are saying he's definitely leaving and acting like the deal is done, I want to see him stay. However, I think after this little image he's definitely gone, or at the very least scared enough to avoid staying in South Australia for extended periods of time.
CLI6meXUcAEako1.jpg:large

It does have a bit of a "vibe" about it...

*You could do an amazing edit of this video with Roo and Danger's heads.

When will this stop. This bloke is obsessed. Another article today on AFL.com saying that if Danger goes it will be as a RFA with Adel not standing in his way.

Geelong or Hawthorn or Coll have had all year to engineer this. If Adel wanted his true worth then they should have shipped him off last year. You backed yourself to keep him. I hope for your sake you do.

Geelong is perhaps the only club stupid and soft enough to do a trade so you better hope it is Geelong. There's not a snow flakes chance in hell Haw or Coll will. If Danger picks them they will do whatever it takes.

Just like you did with Betts. Just like Franklin, Dale Thomas, Dal Santo, Goddard, Frawley, Higgins, Chaplin etc did. History is on your side.

A couple of years back I was screaming for us to trade Franklin to GWS for picks 2&3....

I was made a fool of... And then we ended up with pick 19....

It's worth trading for the big fish a year early I think.
Franklin would've been in contract and could've rejected the trade. Then the following year when he left for the Swans people would've blamed the club for pushing him away by putting him offside with that trade.

Franklin would've been in contract and could've rejected the trade. Then the following year when he left for the Swans people would've blamed the club for pushing him away by putting him offside with that trade.
Yeah, I guess...

Still dirty we got 19....

Adelaide is going to jump up and down and have a hissy fit if they get just one round one (which they simply must after Franklin)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back