Traded Patrick Dangerfield [traded w/ pick 50 to Geelong for 9, 28 and Gore]

Remove this Banner Ad

I think you should invest in that calculator. We've got 9 players over 30 on our list. This year the number of games they've played this year is:

Enright - 20
Johnson - 19
Bartel - 10
Kelly - 16
Lonergan -18
Mackie - 14
McIntosh - 0
Rivers - 12
Stokes - 13

That's 122 games in total which is just over 6 players on average per game. But yeah I guess 6 players is half the 1st team...
I said you would turnover half of your best 22 over the next few years.

You won't only be turning over just the 30+ year olds!

Bottom line is after having a relatively stable team for the last decade, you are now on for a higher turnover period which is likely to lead to poorer performances as the youngsters get enough experience to become consistent.

No, Deerwayne said that is what they were going to do, not that he was telling them to do it.
Yeah so if it WAS the club. Link or it's BS just like us getting blamed for the pre-season jumper fiasco.

It's interesting what fans will convince themselves of. This year was a mssive part of our rebuild. Considering we've got 19 players under 25 with 10 or more games experience I think we're looking pretty good to climb up the ladder in the near future. Keep telling yourself your future is way brighter than Geelong's. For your sake I hope Danger believes you.
Name me your quality players in the 24-29 ish age bracket, who are usually the key players for a good side...

Name me your quality players in the 24-29 ish age bracket, who are usually the key players for a good side...
Selwood, Hawkins, Taylor, Duncan, Motlop, Menzel, Blicavs and Clark and in a few months Selwood, Henderson and Dangerfield :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry you believe in conspiracy theories, thats fine thats your perogative to believe that, personally I see Scott and Roo as straight shooters. Id hate to have my coach being a lier it would be so hard to follow a team with a dishonest coach.
The SANFL CEO Whicker and Crows have different stories regarding the state jumper episode. Who is lying Marty? Do you find it hard to support these organisations?

Mate you've been replying the same shite constantly for what feels like a full thread. You'd have posted it if you had something....

You've got nothing mate

That shite as you call it relates to Adelaide matching any offer made by the GFC which is well and truly in AFL rules. Are you disputing this? And my justification for saying this relates to the clubs involved responses, not some journalist that is using the Adelaide football clubs janitor as his source. Or we could then use Cameron Lings article if that was teh case a journalist who is teh ex captain of Geelong.

Just because the Geelong supporters have a thread that they dont want to hear that more than liekly they will have to pay two 1st round draft picks for PD then the trades of henderson and maybe Selwood mifght fall over. As Mahlepi says about the crows board the Geelong thread is as insular as the crows , as the minute you suggest that, it will mean Geelong will miss out, you will get banned. Quite Hypocritical of Mahlepi to suggest the crows thread uis insular when his own club has the same insular problem!

Cats Insular Club!

You going to provide that quote form Scott on Geelongs payment structure?
If the majority of this thread is any indication, he'll continue to dodge around the question without actually answering it... or ignore it entirely. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back