Dangerfield & Jetta vs the Ironmen

Remove this Banner Ad

Oddly enough one of the few tests the show did not do was an outright sprint. Jetta would have done really well in that.

if they did a 20m sprint sure but Danger is very quick over 50-100m distances. He put the hammer down vs Stephen hill awhile back and Hill couldn't catch him.

if they did a 20m sprint sure but Danger is very quick over 50-100m distances. He put the hammer down vs Stephen hill awhile back and Hill couldn't catch him.

That is true though Jetta has run down Dangerfield a few times. Still both Jetta and Dangerfield would be in the top 5 fastest players in the AFL though Dangerfield easily has the legs when it comes to endurance running.

That is true though Jetta has run down Dangerfield a few times. Still both Jetta and Dangerfield would be in the top 5 fastest players in the AFL though Dangerfield easily has the legs when it comes to endurance running.
You tend to be a little slower when you're carrying/bouncing a footy. Danger has Jetta covered over 100m.

I should have mentioned in my original post that if you threw up within 30 seconds of finishing, you were disqualified.

I could never do it, didn't like baked beans.

Haha, no problem with dog food though hey?

Could be an advertising slogan aimed at newly divorced men: "Bachelor Chow: your life may be going down the toilet but at least it ain't baked beans."

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But really, what kind of a name is 'Tanyn'?

All names have to be invented at some stage I guess.

Adam and Eve must have had a hell of a time trying to think of children's names that weren't made up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back