List Mgmt. OFFICIAL: Dangerfield + Pick 50 for Picks 9, 28 and Dean Gore

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the #feederclub topic...you'd just about say Brisbane have that mantle these days.
Yeah. I was about to post the same thing in another thread but just couldn't do it ;) Something is really really rotten up there. So many players leaving and not to cast dispersions but I don't think the culture would be improved by the additions of Beams and Christensen.

Yeah. I was about to post the same thing in another thread but just couldn't do it ;) Something is really really rotten up there. So many players leaving and not to cast dispersions but I don't think the culture would be improved by the additions of Beams and Christensen.
#lockupyourgirlfreinds

But did he specifically mention if it was Gary Jnr?
Could have meant Gary Snr or Nathan ;)
Funny you mention Nathan. I politely asked Frank at the end of 2007 if he'd take my daughters jumper to the club and ask all the premiership players to sign it for me... he had no hesitation.

When he returned it to me he apologised for the lack of a Nathan Ablett signature... young Nath refused to sign.

Funny you mention Nathan. I politely asked Frank at the end of 2007 if he'd take my daughters jumper to the club and ask all the premiership players to sign it for me... he had no hesitation.

When he returned it to me he apologised for the lack of a Nathan Ablett signature... young Nath refused to sign.
Not surprising. My cousins played cricket and football with Nathan (and a lil bit of Gary too) and he was shy in nature and embarrassed about being an Ablett.

I think you're right about Crouch, but Lynch is a slightly different kettle of fish. At this point of the season, if a player remains unsigned, and the rumour mill is going nuts about them, it's usually right - and for the same reason I'm pretty resigned to losing Motlop, but have no fears about Blicavs. I don't think that many outside of Tom Lynch knows what's going to happen with Tom Lynch, and there's a fair element of bias to suggest that "he's not going anywhere".
You might be right but he has come out publicly (most recently last week on the Sunday footy show) saying he really wants to stay at Adelaide and is sure he will and its just a matter of sorting some stuff out with his contract. Connors is obviously trying to get him a bit more coin and the extra year that is the basis of the rumour is probably part of it to. Roo today seemed to infer we wouldn't let him go for the sake of one year and generally what Roo says goes these days.
Just an update on this from the other day:

http://www.afc.com.au/adelaidecrows/news/2015-09-01/lynch-signs-threeyear-deal

According to Adelaide thread, Scharenberg's management want 400k per year....Adelaide well placed. Hence, it looks like they are already spending their PD money. Have fun dealing with Collingwood haha sounds to me like they won't have cap room to match.

Best "neutral" sign so far.

According to Adelaide thread, Scharenberg's management want 400k per year....Adelaide well placed. Hence, it looks like they are already spending their PD money. Have fun dealing with Collingwood haha sounds to me like they won't have cap room to match.

Best "neutral" sign so far.

Talk about inflation. 400 for a 3 game player.

I think thats a number that gets him to Adelaide.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

diTQt2I.jpg

And we see Redden now who is from SA. Me thinks Adelaide trying to spend their left over dollars.

Replace PD with Scharenberg and Redden?

“My manager is dealing with the club and I want to stay here’’

“I’ve really enjoyed my time here at Adelaide and hopefully that can continue.’’

2 July 2015
No, not the words of Patrick Dangerfield. These are the words of Tom Lynch who re-signed today. These are the words that players who want to stay use.

Any time you like Patrick, just say the words...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back