Review Dangerfield: What's up?

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah well when you play badly on purpose against your future side in a Qualifying final you have to make up for it.

I seriously doubt this. Don't get me wrong Tippett is definitely a smelly turd but suggesting he played poorly on purpose is pretty paranoid. We had plenty of players who didn't show up to that game (examples include, our entire midfield). Also Tippett played poorly against Fremantle as well. I think he was a little out of form and got his mojo back in the Hawks game.

Beep. Beep. Beep. Ben Marsh is requesting a four way skype with Mitch Morton, Brent Renouf and Aaron Keating.

Just pointing out that we need to keep this in mind when analysing our own spuds. Often player X "is not a top 4 player, delist". When player Y, Z and A, B & C are worse and X would comfortably fit in most lists.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should now be rested.
Yep, get him right for next season for god sake. Hasn't been near of what I had hoped for him this year, largely I'm going to assume because he's played injured for the majority of it. Get him off to surgery ASAP if its needed because if we can get him back to full fitness and form next year we should make finals.

The day Patty kicks a ball inside 50 to the advantage of a forward will be the day Adelaide Challenge in the finals.
Wow can he burn the footy. He was horrific yesterday

The day Patty kicks a ball inside 50 to the advantage of a forward will be the day Adelaide Challenge in the finals.
Wow can he burn the footy. He was horrific yesterday
He was actually pretty good yesterday

Remove this Banner Ad

Back