Oppo Camp Dangerfield's Gone (Zero tolerance to trolling) - READ THREAD LINKED IN OP BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

CrowMike

Team Captain
Oct 9, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Thanks for all your efforts over the last 8 years. It has been a real thrill to watch you but, you are now the opposition Patrick. I will follow your career with interest but as soon as you step on OUR home ground as an opponent you will feel the full wrath of the Crows supporter as a mass. We are bigger than Patrick Dangerfield and will be better off for not having team first and always people in our great club.

HarryCrow

Senior List
Aug 16, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Wow, I don't know if it's deliberate media shots or the way he is but all the pics have him looking like a smug, figjam so and so... HATING that it is ALL ABOUT HIM.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whilst it sucks for you now, who knows what might happen in the near future when you get compensated for losing Danger.

I vividly remember hearing the Judd news on the radio in 2007 while driving my car. Was gutted. The trade we did for him 8 years ago helped put the Eagles in the position that we have today.

Chins up.

*edit: come to think of it the similarities between Eagles 2007 and Crows 2015 are a bit scary. That year Mainwaring passed away, and the Eagles were knocked out of the finals in the semis. 2007 felt like rock bottom.

Last edited:

Troy Nation

Senior List
Sep 20, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC, NY Rangers, NY Yankees
See ya patrick. Walking from a club that needed success is lame and pathetic especially since you know what the club went through. Thought you were better than this but instead you are a grub. Fit right in with the calabre of mental giants that post on the Geelong board.

Freshj

Club Legend
Sep 24, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
I accepted that he was probably going to leave. But I hate how he played it as such a big joke along the way as if he knew that is crows fans had nothing to worry about.

I wish him all the best but hope he never gets a premiership medal. He has been a great servant of the club and has been exciting to watch. We will miss him no doubt but don't think it will be as bad as we all think.

Can't wait to belt geelong at Adelaide oval next year.

Bye danger.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back