Injury Daniel Menzel - Ankle ligament tear

Remove this Banner Ad

I think you are right vinum coupe
There is a reason why we have persevered with Menz and the Dockers have done the same with Morabito - both showed they were clearly in a best 22 before their injuries. If they were Billy Bunters they would both be off the List.
Not saying it's right but Clubs are run more now on results rather than sentiment , we have seen that with some of our past champions "retiring"
I loved Billy Bunter books!! :)

Billy Bunter.jpg

Now I look at him closely, I can see Stuart Dew :)

I loved Billy Bunter books!! :)

View attachment 70703

Now I look at him closely, I can see Stuart Dew :)

A taste I inherited from the old man, who read all the comics when he was a kid, and still funny - in fact even funnier because they are utterly politically incorrect.
I have quite a few ebook versions of Reprint sets hanging around somewhere, among the 3000+ books on my to read SD Card.

A taste I inherited from the old man, who read all the comics when he was a kid, and still funny - in fact even funnier because they are utterly politically incorrect.
I have quite a few ebook versions of Reprint sets hanging around somewhere, among the 3000+ books on my to read SD Card.
I bought a dozen or so online (second hand) a few years ago :) Enjoyed every minute reading them!!! They're pretty cheap.

Remember this? :D
sambo.jpg

Like Tintin in the Congo or even worse?

Holidays are for wimps
By2muOpCAAAaziI.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Go Dan , what a story If you make it work. Any football follower , from any club would wish only the good luck to you

"Its not about hard you hit , its about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward"

That guy Stallone is talking to sort of looks like Menzel too...

Go Dan , what a story If you make it work. Any football follower , from any club would wish only the good luck to you

"Its not about hard you hit , its about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward"

It's a story anyway for me.

It's pretty courageous to go again. I imagine he has had many lonely hours in which everything in his head and heart has told him to give up.

Holidays are for wimps
By2muOpCAAAaziI.jpg

Puts a giant smile on my face, I remember seeing a picture of him in the Geelong advertiser in the pre-season last year where it had looked like that he had dropped a lot of weight, he looked way too lean, he looks in great shape, I feel a little more confident on his prospects.

Maybe we should change the name of the thread to Menzel in the gym so that we stop giving people a heart attack when this thread is bumped

Last edited by a moderator:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back