HalloweenJack

All Australian
Mar 19, 2010
Canberra
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
West Perth Arsenal New York Yankees
But as the existing panel members are reported to have already been going through information provided by ASADA, and get updates as more information comes to hand, it is clear that ASADA have been communicating with them.

The only communication is when ASADA decide they have enough evidence to make a formal allegation or allegations. ASADA does not send updates of evidence or information to the panel during its investigation. They may send new evidence if it comes to light after they have sent the formal allegations to the panel. This is how it works.

Last edited:
Glad you understand that simple point. Now try to make the gigantic leap of intellect to grasp that "not immediately catastrophically hazardous" is a gazillion miles from "safe". Or "even probably safe."

"Possibly safe under a narrow set of parameters" is about as good as you get.

Try and make the gigantic intellectual leap and actually read and understand a discussion. You have come in on a discussion about the trials - something that seems to have escaped you.

Accidentally met him, then accidentally met him again. On both occasions accidentally discussed the drug program, and accidentally formed an opinion on it that he was unconvinced. Then subsequently accidentally went on with the program anyway.

A bloke that prone to accidents should stay indoors, and probably not be allowed a fork for his meat in case he pokes his own eye out.

Accidentally met him? I said Hird didn't plan the meetings. It is reasonable to think that if two people are staying in the same hotel that they might frequent the pool more than once. Unless you have evidence of them meeting in the hotels conference room? didn't think so.

Armchair Critic

Cancelled
Feb 8, 2013
AFL Club
Sydney
Accidentally met him? I said Hird didn't plan the meetings. It is reasonable to think that if two people are staying in the same hotel that they might frequent the pool more than once. Unless you have evidence of them meeting in the hotels conference room? didn't think so.

Lol

base615

Premiership Player
Jun 8, 2013
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Chicago Bears

lol

Key anti-doping panel member withdraws from Stephen Dank case over potential conflict of interest
  • News Corp Australia
  • April 23, 2014 1:02PM

Stephen Dank is due to face the Anti-Doping Rule Violation Panel after being issued a show-cause notice by ASADA. Picture: Jon Hargest Source: News Limited

ASADA’S attempts to pursue Stephen Dank have hit another hurdle with a key panel member pulling out of the case.

lol

Armchair Critic

Cancelled
Feb 8, 2013
AFL Club
Sydney
About the level of substance in a contribution I would have expected. Show me some evidence of Hird planning the meetings.

The *ed thing is that you really believe what you are saying.

If it didn't happen in a meeting/conference room it didn't happen. Cool Story bro

The ******ed thing is that you really believe what you are saying.

If it didn't happen in a meeting/conference room it didn't happen. Cool Story bro

Because I said the meeting didn't happen :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any time anyone pops up on this board who don't go for Essendon and don't go for the lynch mob they are Ian Hanke. Conspiracy theory much?

Well calling them faux EFC troll accounts got old after 12 months - at least this is relatively new

You believe Hird had to have planned the meeting , it's just as stupid.

Please tell me more about what I believe... maybe even in a sentence that makes sense this time?

How about dropping the personal insults as well?

Do I believe he rang up Shane personally and organised for him to be there. No

Do I believe Hird knew Shane was going to be there and intended on meeting him. You better believe it.

There isn't anything to support that. Charters does say
he believed Hird had not been expecting to meet him and had appeared unconvinced by Dank's pitch.
So Hird can't have 'intended' to meet him - according to EFC, Hird and Charter, nor did he expect him to be there. So by all reports of those that were there, you're wrong.

FWIW I think Dank had organised Charter to be there to try and convince Hird. But Hird intending to meet Charters there is wrong according to all involved.

edit: I'll make this clear. Hird said he wasn't expecting to see Charters, Charters said Hird wasn't expecting to see him. Your post suggests you know more than the people who were actually there and is deluded.

Armchair Critic

Cancelled
Feb 8, 2013
AFL Club
Sydney
There isn't anything to support that. Charters does say So Hird can't have 'intended' to meet him - according to EFC, Hird and Charter, nor did he expect him to be there. So by all reports of those that were there, you're wrong.

FWIW I think Dank had organised Charter to be there to try and convince Hird. But Hird intending to meet Charters there is wrong according to all involved.

I very may well be wrong , but I certainly wouldn't be taking the word of any of those 3 individuals.
1. A convicted Drug Trafficker.
2.The guy about to be banned
3.The guy shocked to be sitting here after allegedly being tipped off

That "believed" word. Charter doesn't know whether Hird knew or not

I very may well be wrong , but I certainly wouldn't be taking the word of any of those 3 individuals.
1. A convicted Drug Trafficker.
2.The guy about to be banned
3.The guy shocked to be sitting here after allegedly being tipped off

and I wouldn't take your word.

So after calling my posts 'delusional' 'i'm with stupid' and giving it a 'lol' you now admit that you may be wrong. Yeah, you are lacking a fair bit of credability yourself, and I wouldn't be backing in anything that you say.

Armchair Critic

Cancelled
Feb 8, 2013
AFL Club
Sydney
and I wouldn't take your word.

So after calling my posts 'delusional' 'i'm with stupid' and giving it a 'lol' you now admit that you may be wrong. Yeah, you are lacking a fair bit of credability yourself, and I wouldn't be backing in anything that you say.

Your post about having to provide evidence the meeting was in a meeting/conference room to show Hird planned it was delusional and "Lol" worthy.

Credibility, on a forum. Lol worthy again

Is who organised the meetings really that important, compared to what was the result(s) of those meetings......

In the grand scheme of things I agree with you. Hird having organised the meetings (listed as fact, by some on here without evidence) was used as a foundational proof of Hird's intention to 'cheat'. No doubt things turned to shite after this point (and this is my own opinion) I don't think Hird had intended to cross the line (although the evidence is that the program eventually did).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back